Some people wish bad things on others what do you think of these kind of people?

Most Helpful Girl

• That they're hurt or sad in some way and want to take it out on someone. They need to be cared for more than they are being

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that's very cowardly

What Girls Said 4

• They're hurting and projecting their pain onto others. Perhaps those people hurt that other person, but it's still not right to wish harm on others.

• i think that they have no life and prefer being unpleasant

• They're sick 😕😕 maybe 😐😐

• i dont think you should wish anything you woulldnt wish on yourself onto others

What Guys Said 5

• I think they're butthurt, miserable, and bitter people.

• i dont care about them much.. its better not to. people who hell at us - we can understand them that they are sick or upset from something... but people who wish bad things on others are like people who do black magic and all. better keep them away from us

• I wish that they would all die lol

• They drink poison and expect the other person to die.

• Hurt people hurt people. The cycle of hate is easy to keep going especially if we learn to hate the people that are hating people. Love is a better answer.