Girls, Needing advise, if I've never used a tampon in my life & I want to start do I start with regular?

GIRLS, IM WANTING TO KNOW IF IM STARTING TO USE TAMPONS & I've NEVER USED THEM IN MY LIFE... DO I START WOTH REGULAR?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I would start with a light or junior size (U by Kotex has a tween line, I believe, but U by Kotex is slimmer to start with) but you absolutely can start with regular. You can actually read reviews on tampons (cannot recall the site) to help you choose.

I would suggest something with a plastic applicator, as they are slightly easier to insert. For the first few times (until you find the proper absorbency for your flow on a particular part of your cycle), you should wear a pad or pantiliner as well because there are likely to be leaks.

What Girls Said 6

• They make tampons for younger girls, presumably more slender and comfortable for first time users. I don't recall the brand, but lean towards it being Tampax or Playtex because they are the bigger companies with many choices. That might be the way to go.

• I would start with the thin ones.

• Go ahead make sure you're not sitting all the way down there's instructions in the box :)

• You start with whatever you need. I'd suggest the brand u by kotex sleek

• Yeah, start with a regular tampon (I use them only) and if you have a heavier flow use a panty liner with it.

• Yeah, just start with a regular tampon.