How to get RID of haters?

Srsly. My friend Goldenflower ( cuz I'm not gonna give away her name AND she once played warriors with me and took up this name. My name is Bluestar248(Blue224) ) is an bothersome girl. Acts soooo vain and thinks she is in the Spotlight when she is soooo NOT IN IT!!! {Ya.. I'm a kid if you wanna know.} please help me. 🐱

Plus a lot of people in my class thinks of this too
by the way, she isn't my friend now

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you're the hater. If you don't like her, just stop hanging around with her.

• I can't she's in my class and of course I hate her. Cuz she says bad things behind my back!

• Alright, I thought she was just vain: that's what you said in your post. Confront her about it, then.

• Hmm.. Hard but I'll try if it means no more annoying saying bad things behind my back

Most Helpful Girl

• Confront her about it, or just stop talking to her. Just because you're in the same class doesn't mean you have to be friends with her.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• You're not really 19 right?

• You sound more like 14-15 just wondering so I can better advise you.

• That's confusing. You hate your friend?