Girls, Do you use alcohol?

answers

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Use as in drink alcohol? If so, then yes. Occasionally, I'll have a glass or two if I'm out to dinner with friends or family.

What Girls Said 14

• No, I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs. I think they're all silly. The only alcohol I use is rubbing alcohol for my boo boos.

• I don't use it, I drink it. On occasion, that is.

• No unless to take off my make-up.

• Not very often but sometimes.

• Use alcohol for what?

• I have never used it.

• yes but i rarely drink

• Not sure about the word "use" but I drink alcohol.

• "Use alcohol" That's a strange way to put it, I don't "use" alcohol, however I do drink it when Im out partying.

• I remember once when I cut my foot with a broken glass, my aunt poured all the alcohol on it.

• Like to drink? Sometimes.

• I'm going to quit.

Honestly, I hate drinking anything sweet or too strong. Aka, anything besides tea, water, Perrier, and the occasional bubble tea... because YES!

I might make an exception for toasts/holidays or fun drinks (I had a frozen Margarita recently and it was fun to eat!) But never getting tipsy again. I feel terrible the following day. Regardless of a hangover or not.

• Yep, well I drink it. "Use" isn't the correct word in this case. I like having a beer or glass of wine while cooking and sometimes wine when studying. I'm good with casual drinking like at dinner or sitting around talking with friends or going out to bars and clubs and drinking to get drunk. I don't do that very often but I do generally enjoy it when I do it.

• I rarely drink so it's nice when I can go out without a kid or with friends without their kids. This hardly ever happens so it usually has to happen at somebody's house. If I do get drunk, it's 1-2 times a year. That's my excitement 😄 otherwise it a casual drink at a wedding or some type of gathering