How's the weather treating you?

Here I can see the trees are swaying north and the wind is pretty cool for November. I am also waiting for the sun to come out.

Most Helpful Guy

• I live in UK right on the east coast. It's usually windy here. At the moment it's very mild for almost mid November. 15 deg C today, and with remarkably light winds. Tomorrow will be similar, but Saturday is back to normal with 25 MPH winds, gusting to 45 MPH.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here it's been unusually warm and gray. pretty much all the leaves are on the ground from the constant rain so it's not very pretty here :/

What Guys Said 3

• It's been raining here since the past couple of days, continuously! Feels so good to snuggle up with hot chocolate! :)

• Raining here for the past couple of days... but it is suppose to clear. Can't wait I need to head out on some surveys, so nice weather would be beneficial!

• Not good it's cold and wet

What Girls Said 2

• The sun is out today! I'm so glad since it was rainy and gloomy yesterday. It is still a bit windy, though, but that's okay.

• Its way too bright my eyes hurt.