Do you know how to cook?

And if yes, what's your speciality?
I don't know much, pasta, fries, chicken... and maybe pizza? That's without reading instructions although I believe I couldn't do better with a recipe.
What about you beautiful people of gag?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a pretty good cook. I can cook just about anything, as long as it's vegetarian. My mum made sure that sis and I could look after ourselves for the time when we fly from the nest.

I specialise in currys, chunky soups, pasta, scones and cakes. Make pizzas from scratch. Can do a full roast dinner using quorn roast.

Main thing is I live cooking and experimenting.

• That's pretty amazing actually! You've always been vegetarian? :)

• Sure! But I do have a friend from Cyprus that taught me a little spoken Greek, but I haven't a clue how to spell them, even in English. I think there is a difference between Greek pronounciation and Cyprus.

• It's like a whole different language. I've tried speaking with people from Cyprus in Greek but it didn't work out. English does though. Most Cypriots speak fluent English. Greeks on the other hand...:)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I like cooking for her, what she likes!! It's foreplay, at a more basic level, with food being the most sensual and sexual stimulant! With the wine and food, that she loves, I get her excited, wet and wanting more, with the food, wine, and sensual play, cooking together! Is it the casual touch, a kiss on the neck, tugging on your hair, maybe biting on your ears, that gets you excited, and wet?
    Every woman is different, but you are all the same, reluctant, unsure, but wanting to be 'swept away' and sensually LOVED!!

• Yeah I can cook. Gimme a grill and I'm g2g.

I never follow a set recipe, everything is just taste test and eyeball the ingredients instead of measure.

• I can hold my own... tonight I am preparing Thai Coconut Shrimp made by hand in a Pad Thai sauce on butter/egg noodles. White wine on the side.

• Funny how I hate coconuts and I also hate shrips. x'D

• lol to each his own. I did not like a lot of things at your age (food-wise) but taste buds change. Now I try anything once and dictate from there, whether I would ever have it again.

• I love making Italian, Mexican, Mediterranean, Thai, Japanese, French etc dishes. I also love to bake.

• I can heat up frozen foods like waffles and tator tots lmao
    I'm trying to learn how to actually cook tho

• im a awesome cook. fuck im a chemist thats basically cooking but non edible stuff lol.

• hahahahahahaha.. yeap. I've definitely learnt not to try stuff that is made in a chemistry lab. That's like our Chemistry teacher's moto. :D

• Well I don’t have any specialty
    But I can cook noodles :p , fries, pasta, rolls and some more
    But I mostly try to make something New maybe that can be my speciality

• Well I will know sooner, I know how to eat😁😜😲

• That's a real talent my friend! I've known how to eat for 18 years, I'm a natural!

• Girly, You can't challenge a guy, otherwise you will going insane, You will lose the game, You should get a black Bikini bars and panties.
      I am sure when you lose and doing that crazy thing, A lot of guys will crush on you. I still have to pay for that girl even she lose the game.

There something you can't eat but Ronnie eat everything😝

• I would totally make a not-so-nice comment about "Ronnie eating ANYTHING" but I'm trying to be nice. As I mention on my Twitter bio, I lost my sanity when I became a fangirl. My dignity is the one thing I'm not gonna lose cause I ain't be losing from your ass. So I'll get ya a black bikini, eh? You could totally rock that outfit. Guys dig that. I've been seen in a bikini before but that wasn't something worth remembering (not for me, or the others). You, on the other hand would have everyone drooling in it, wouldn't ya? I guess we'll find out soon.

• I do yes I'm a very good chef

• I do. I'm very good with meat and produce, but I've been dabbling more in baking lately.

• yes I can cook, as long as I have the recipe I can make anything

• That's what I thought of myself too but turns out I was hella wrong. Thanks for replying. :)

• I wish, but no. :/
    My specialty would be bakery desserts. 😋

• I cook for my girlfriend and she likes it.😋😋

• I can definitely cook! I call my style of cooking "sauces and spices"; I like to experiment with spice blends and making different sauces and dips.

I'm really good at baking and braising meat in many different ways! :-D

• Yes but im not an expert

• I'm pretty good. Grew up around home cooked meals, a lot of ethnic Portuguese food. I always help my mother, (go ahead and make fun of me I don't care) I've taken classes. Girls let me cook for you.
    Ps. No I don't plan to pursue cooking. But everyone should know a little for themselves

• like captain cook?

What Girls Said 16

• Yes, I love to cook! My favorite things to cook is pasta and chicken. If I have the ingredients for it I also like making stromboli (either steak and cheese or a pepperoni and cheese). Though I have to say my specialty is making chicken noodle soup. It's been deemed better than my mom's from my picky eater little sister, and there's often times where my sister, boyfriend, and my best friend fight over finishing the pot!

• I have a very basic knowledge. I can improvise on simple things like chicken, pork, veggies and potatoes and have them turn out good. I make the best homemade spaghetti sauce ever. But that's about as far as my knowledge goes.

• I'm like the worst cook ever :S
    I can make pasta though 😛

• I can make pancakes, pasta, instant soup (?) Omu rice and i have perfected the art of the tofu teriyaki bowl!
    Not a star cook but it's enough to survive & I'm an awesome baker! 😜

• No not really! I try but its never as good as my moms and never taste good to me.

• I can make pizza, rice, eggs and tea. I can also teach myself to make other things.

• Yes. I enjoy cooking. I just got a crockpot and I can't wait to try some new recipes in it!

• I think I know how to cook chicken now. 🎉

• I don't know how to cook but I do know how to make frozen meals like pizza and I baught artisan bistros frozen foods that I haven't tried yet and for break fest I eat cereal or make myself frozen waffles

• That's better than nothing! :) Thank you for replying! :)

• your welcome 😊 and I don't cook because on a stove because I'm afraid of burning my finger and I don't go near knives because I probably would get a cut

• I've never cut my fingers (not a single scratch) while using a knife but I've definitely burnt them while taking the pizza out of the oven. :)

• Yes I can cook. My friends & family say I pretty good at it to.

• I'm a very good cook

• I can somewhat cook but not gonna lie I'm more of a baker than anything meaning that I bake better than I cook.

• I can make scratch made cupcakes by heart.

• Oooh, cupcakes! I've baked plenty of times before but I don't remember the recipe by heart. :)

• I'm currently taking a cooking class in school.
    My specialty is fried eggs

• yes, most chinese style food i can cook, maybe pizza ok, but pasta for me is hard, lol

• I can't cook anything