What are you doing today?

What are you doing today? Right now I'm relaxing as I took the day off work.😀 What are your plans?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm spending time with my mom, straightening up a few things at my place, and then going back to work.

What Guys Said 10

• Work and it's surprisingly busy today

• Sitting at work, trying to ignore the stuff I need to get done

• Hahaha! I won't tell! 😉

• I tried to take the day off wor too but my request was denied😕 however I still may be released early today so Imma go fishing!🎣

• I wanted to go hiking but it's raining and cold and I'll die

• Omg! Better not go then 😱

• now I am relaxing in between classes, then I have to work this afternoon.

• Wow! You have a very busy schedule! Have a great day! 😊

• No problem

• I will be heading to the library later on.

• Sometimes it's nice to just relax at the library. Do you need a specific book? or just like to go and read there?

• I refuse to give away my location that easily. Anyway, it is kind of like a 7-eleven. A mini-mart that sells snacks, sodas and subs.

• Ohhhh... ok yeah we have 7-11's here down the street to be exact. Now I can see why you were surprised lol

• Nothing, absolutely Nothing! 8)

• Me too! We could do nothing together! 😄

• Alright but you've got a lot of catching up to do, I started at 4am.

• Ok, I think I can do that. I'm making hot chocolate. Head over if you want some 😀

• Working hard for my money

• "So hard for the money" 🎶🎶

• Flirting with you right now ;) within few minutes we are gonna chat in inbox 😏

• Hey Cowboy! Long time no talk. You must have been in a longgggg distance horse ride 😉

• Mmmm yep kinda

• Two exams today. Aww.

What Girls Said 4

• I have to work for 5 hours later, so until then I'm just watching YouTube videos. And when I get home I have no idea what i'll do.

• What do you normally like to do?

• Going to my friends house :)

• I Lind today is diwali. I have a holiday for the whole week because of it and i'm also stalking my crush 😋😋

• So jelly! I wish I had a Holiday for a whole week! Awesome! Have a stalked filled day!! 😄😁

• Thanks !!

• You're very welcome!

• Relaxing, then off to work.