Would you think eating BACON in front of a PIG is cruel? maybe rude?

What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a vague memory of me and my little brother feeding a pig with a piece of hot dog once when we were younger. (I'm not sure if we actually did it or if we were just joking about it).

My point is, just eating bacon in front of a pig is in no way near being cruel. :D

What Girls Said 12

• Well I don't think the pig knows that the bacon was initially a part of it's friend's ass so..

• I don't care I eat pigs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

• its not cruel in my opinion... its like you go to an aquarium and eat fish... like you go in a plantation and eat veggies

• Not as cruel or rude as it would be if you were eating the pig that's watching you eat the baccon instead... Now feeding baccon to a pig would be cruel.

• B-but it taste so good!!!

• horrible :)
    you could be eating his cousin...

• Not cruel.

• The pig has no idea that its meat looks like that. I wouldn't know if someone is eating human meat in Front of me if they didn't tell me...

• Little bit rude.

• It's neither! It's like u seeing your friend Jimmy getting gobbled up by a tiger, u would be horrify and try to run away!! But guess what! Pigs can only run so far until they reach a metal gate! Then they just have to stand there and watch one of their friends get eaten and wonder when they are going to be next!

I'm a vegetarian by the way, that's why I'm so opinionated on this kind of stuff!😂😂

• pork is what's for dinner

• pigs dgaf anyway

What Guys Said 25

• I don't think the pig care, in fact I am sure they would eat the bacon too if given.

• Pork til ya puke... Like me some bacon

• It's just not polite towards the pig. :D :D Who cares?

• Nope, I'll probably even offer some to the pig... you never know, some pigs are cannibal xD

• Not as cruel as what the pig went through to become the bacon the pig has to watch me eat.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K-FCiSrwTY

• But makon Loves bacon!

https://youtu.be/JPTCchtRT4A

• I ate chicken nuggets in front of a chicken and it didn't even blink :P Doubt a pig would care. Just kidding... If you go furhter and think doing the same with a human equivalent yes it would be cruel but for animals I don't see it applying since they have little intelectuality.

• The pig doesn't know you're eating bacon.. Hell it would probably eat it if you gave it to it.

• Pigs eat anything, they can eat bacon them self and they won't even realize they are eating their own kind. So I don't think they'd mind

• Pigs have been used to dispose of human bodies,
    Pigs will eat pretty much anything.
    Handa pig a piece of bacon and he'll probably eat it

• Only if I fed it to him.

• Don't pigs kill the runt of there litters?

• Good joke bruddah 👍🏻

• Yeah of course its actually been proven that pigs have emotions its cruel.

• I EAT VEGETATION IN FRONT OF PLANTS! #SORRYNOTSORRY

• No. The pig doesn't know bacon is made of pig. Feed bacon to a pig, the pig will eat it I'm sure.

• No why would it be

• nope, I love bacon and I am going to keep eating it

• I stopped eating bacon, even tho I love the taste, in 1973 as soon as I found out it causes cancer.

• No, they'd probably want some too

• How about this:

Try giving the pig a piece of that bacon... it will probably eat it

• You should watch a youtube clip where a news man does a report on a pig who lost its hind legs with the name Chris P. Bacon . Fucking hilarious

• Well no, since the pig would happily join you if you were willing to share.

• It is more cruel to eat it in front of a Moslem. Hahahahahahha

• Pigs eat their own manure so I don't think so