Do you think sites like Fanduel and Draft Kings should be classified as gambling sites? why or why not?

Yesterday on the news i saw where this Attorney General in New York state wanted to shut down the website because he considers it to be gambling. Do you think they are right or do you think otherwise?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yet the lottery and gambling on horse races is fine in that state... I think it's dumb.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well those daily fantasy leagues are just another form of gambling so yeah on that. As far as his proposal it ain't gonna happen lol

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• it is a form of gambling, but the a. g. in new york is going overboard in denying hundreds of thousands of people their ability to choose whether to gamble or not. other states have figured out how to regulate things with the federal trade commission, new york could too if they chose to. i feel this a. g. is just looking for some kind of attention more than anything.

• I put fantasy sports in the same category as poker and sports betting:

gambling, with a definitive level of skill

So yes, FanDuel and DraftKings should be considered gambling. I just hope taxation revenue can be arranged so people in New York can still play! :-/

• Yes, it's clearly a form of gambling in my opinion