Weirdest or most disturbing thing you watched on YouTube (or another site)?

Dont know if its the weirdest thing i seen on there, but its pretty freaking weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea what he was thinking, but my boyfriend had me watch this YouTube video called "Shrek is love, Shrek is life". It's disturbing.

Also the music video for the song "I Fink U Freaky" by Die Antwoord is well... Freaky.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• People taking out botflies out of their skin. Could not sleep that night. Almost threw up too. Search it. Disturbing as hell.

• Seen a guyshaving to use glue to get the eggs out of a woman's scalp once, that was enough for me.

• This video of a really creepy ass man who just stares at the camera with some effing weird hipnotic creepy voodoo music in the background.

It's rumoured that Youtube staff memebers scratched their own eyes out when they finished watching the video as he apparently hypnotises people to do that.

Even though I know it'sprobably not true, I wasn't able to finish watching it and it did make me feel weird, like I was in a trance.

• I watch something too disturbing to say on gag.

• I still remember watching one of those "Faces of Death" videos in 8th grade on a dare. Some brutal stuff.

On a side note, I accidentally found pics of human lampshades (real or fake, I dunno) when I somehow started reading about Ilse Koch during my lunch break today. Ick.

• Yeah i remeber Faces of death, Many faces of death and another one i can't remember the name of.

I remember hearing on the first one some of the more elaborate things were staged, not sure about all the sequels.

• It was practically a rite of passage for people of our generation! I heard that some of the scenes were fake, like reenactments, and some were real, like crime and accident scene footage.

• Yeah, the alligator attack was the one they knew was fake, the slaughter house and other scenes were legit.

Later it got a lot easier to get real footage i guess.

What Guys Said 5

• 1930s or so video of Russian scientists experimenting on dog parts like severed head.

• I have seen plenty of disturbing stuff on best gore. com

• Dont think i've ever heard of that.

• @melalalanie93 the only illegal thing is child pornograhy. Everything else you can find it even on youtube if you know where to search. I have found a video of 4 muslims gang raping a French reporter who was stupid enough to make a report about the war in Libya like the liberal bitch she was. I also found on youtube several videos shot in Syria, with muslims beheading christians with kitchen knives and countless videos with executions and suicide bombers.

• You make it sound like the poor woman deserved to raped. No one deserves to be raped. No matter how stupid they are

• Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 5 is a lot scarier in my opinion.

• Last one i watched was the chicken picnic, it wasn't as good so i stopped.

• No, it's good. Continue watching, it gets deep. All 5 are good in my opinion, and they are working on a 6th as we speak. Hopefully it is just as good.

• Yeah i need to watch them all back to back.

Its def some crazy shit.

• Don't Hug Me I'm Scared is amazing, the first one is by far the best.

• Myself

...