Are you a Vengeful person?

Most Helpful Guy

• Justice is mine sayeth the lord.

I dont even know if thats in the bible or not, but anytime someone bad gets killed in a movie, I drop that line and my religious friends throw bibles at me.

• Haha! 👍👍 you have just made my day. I laughed out loud reading that lol

• haha glad to be of use *salutes*

Most Helpful Girl

• I might think vengeful thoughts, but I would never act on any of them.
    I always think it's so crazy when women do stupid stuff after a bad breakup, like key cars or burn their stuff.
    Like whoaaaa, crazy much

What Guys Said 11

• It depends on the act and person. If it's by a bad person it's less about revenge and more about making sure they don't do it to someone else. Otherwise I try to forgive.

• No because that only serves to hurt me just as much as them and in case more so when my reputation lays in tatters before my very eyes. It takes guts to be gentle and kind as Morrissey sings in The Smiths "I know it's over" and he's right. I only offer forgiveness and peace to those who wish to do me harm.

• Not really, not as much as I used to be at least. When I was younger I was pretty reckless when it came to getting even

• No because an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

• Yes, very vengeful. When I was in middle school, someone annoyed me so I made a 3 year plot to psychologically torture him. It worked, and now we are actually good friends. He's easily forgiving.

• I knew you would be.

• Well my perception of you is correct though... you are a Vengeful person. You admitted it. So I was right to assume about you!

• I'm still saying you shouldn't jump to conclusions.

• No revenge does nothing for me. I just move on and let God sort it out. I've been cheated on and all other stuff. Never desired revenge, it's a childish desire to have

• I don't believe it's childish. People take revenge out of anger. Anger is a manifestation of hurt and pain. So anger is a natural emotion. Some people can control their emotions. Others can't

• I agree! Anger destroys people. The point I am making is... . People display anger differently. I can feel angry if someone hurts me , so I deal with it by walking away, and cutting all ties.

• I'm really glad someone actually agrees. You just made my day.

• Not at all, never wanted to hurt anyone out of revenge.

• Yeah, I would say that I am.

• Extremely, can be my greatest strength or weakness.

• sometimes.

• Yes, very much so.

What Girls Said 10

• Somewhat but I don't go and attack the person or break moral laws to accomplish my purpose. I usually go the legal route such as complaining to a manger to get them fired, ruining their reputation on craiglsits if they give me bad service at a restaurant, or telling their friends what they did so they will look bad but I DO NOT lie and I DO NOT make stuff up.

• Sadly I am if someone does any wrong doing against me. Though I've been trying really hard to let stuff go. Since normally revenge ends up back firing. So even if you want that person to regret what they did. They will never regret it but you still have to find away to move on.

• no not really.

• No not really.

• Not really. On occasion. I don't act on it ever. If I am, I just talk a big game

• I'm exactly the same.

• nah not really.

• I can be. in depends on how badly they piss me off.

• I am a vengeful person. I won't even deny it.

• yes, I really feel like I need to get revenge. but I can honestly say I've never injured anyone physically.

• I can be. And im nasty about it too. But since I've gotten older i realize people aren't even worth the air i breathe so I just leave em alone cause karma will come around and bite them in the ass.