I guess I'm going to be single for a very long time?

I finally realized, that, in order to finally become happy and mentally stable, I need to give up on getting a girlfriend and work on my depression and anxiety. I became obsessed with it in the past because I thought a girl would fix my problems, which was unhealthy and unrealistic. Since I know it'll take a very long time for me to get better, guess I got a couple more years of the single life to look forward too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your mental health and overall wellbeing is more important than finding a girlfriend, good on you for making that decision! Surround yourself with friends and family who love you and care about you, that helps just as much and you won't feel as alone.

Good luck :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Think about it this way: You find the girl of your life who you could imagine spend all your days together with. And then you mess it up, because of all that build-up issues relating to your depression and anxiety.

Better to start working on yourself and then along the way potentially have said meetnig with the right girl.

• Note: Shouldn't be afraid of a relationship though because sometimes unexpected things happen in your life and it would be a shame if you don't take the opportunity.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• well i found my balance and health but still at peace with not findig a girlfriend