Which Kardashian?

Obsessed? Yes.

• Kris Kardashian
  • Kourtney Kardashian
  • Kim Kardashian (*you know who it is*) ;)
  • Khloe Kardashian
  • Kendall Jener
  • Kylie Jenner

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I am very proud to say, even after years of hearing the names, I still have no clue who they are, what they look like, what they do, or why I should care (which I don't)

• i dont find any of them attractive

• E or F. But they are Jenners not Kardashians as Bruce/Caitlyn is their father, not the late Robert.

• Kendall Jenner please 👍

• Kanye West

• So funny how they all start with Ks, I wonder if any of them have a middle initial with a K also? KKK? I picked Kim though

• Its on purpose and lmao I have no idea

• Kylie Jenner has a middle name with K lol it's Kristen if I'm not mistaken.

• @mskay that figures, lol

What Girls Said 9

• No I am not obsessed.

• To be honest, none. But if I was forced to pick one with a gun pointing at me, I'd pick Kendall Jenner. Saw her VS Show on snapchat, she looks great (at least, better than the rest lol)

• None of them. Because some people had to work for their money not make a sex tape. Or hold a charity event and steal 90% of the money cough cough Kim.
    I idolize Amelia Earhart because of her fearlessness and drive, Audrey Hepburn because she was an amazing actress and the epitome of class, (unlike Kim) and Marilyn Monroe because she was beautiful and had an IQ off the charts

• If you think Kim is bad, ew, Kris is SATAN. They're just the spawns of Satan.

• thats awful! why is this not all over the news? this would destroy their show which is what i live for. come to think of it, they probably bribed the news stations to not post it.

• I know right? Well I checked and its on youtube, 9 million views. I'm surprised it hasn't hit the news though, she has no class.

• Kendall not only is she the most attractive by far but she is the only one appears to an actual job/career. She is the face of Estee Lauder and has appeared in a VS show, her "fame" is the most justified.

• Noone of them
    sorry but they are fake
    and I dont know why they are famous
    the only one deserves to be famous is kendall because she is Model
    but the rest have the talent to be famous without any talent lol

• Does North West count? I think I like her the most.

• LOL CAUSE SHE CAN BARELY TALK, THATS TRUE

• Neither, I wouldn't be able to tell any of them apart.

• Even though Kendall isn't a Kardashian, she's my favourite and the realest.

• Kendall seems the most stable and grounded among them with the least amount of plastic surgery and more her natural self.

• Yep yep I like Kylie and Kendall. But kendall is the most mature and she might have had maybe like a nose job at most but I know that she's very natural.