Am I good or no?

Am I good or no?

I don't know im bored and ik im horrible so yea hahaA video posted by @devils_child__ on Nov 11, 2015 at 4:46pm PST

I've been wanting to go into music so im
gonna learn bass gutair but with singing im wondering if im any good so can u please let me know

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry much about where you're at right now, it seems like you're just getting started, so focus more on learning proper technique and practicing lots. From that short clip it doesn't sound terrible, but it doesn't sound great either. Can you get yourself some vocal lessons? Even lessons you can get for free on YouTube would be a good place to start. Learn about how (singing/voice) works, learn some warm-up exercises, and practice!

Same thing with bass guitar, don't expect to sound awesome right from the start, but stick with it and learn as much as you can, practice lots, and you'll get real good before too long :-)

Who are some of your influences?

• one of them for singing is andy beirsack from bvb and for bass gutiar it was ashely purdy also from bvb

^^those people are my role modles

• Awesome, it's important to have role models and musical influences. Branch out though, don't have too narrow a focus. Study and pay attention to a variety of artists and read about the individual performers history / background.

Keep working at it, watch some videos on YouTube for improving your singing and work at it.
      Don't expect to be a rockstar overnight, it will require some work and discipline but you'll probably find out that the people you look up to went through similar steps.

Here's a YouTube channel to get you started... https://www.youtube.com/user/EricArceneaux

Good luck! Have fun and keep at it :-)
      Maybe in 5 years we'll be hearing you on the radio :-P

• hahaha u funny

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't sound bad. Are you wanting to play in bands like The Pretty Reckless?

You should get singing lessons to help you out with more notes and how to do it right. Along with a bass guitar teacher. That or a mentor for it.

What Guys Said 5

• Sure thing boss

• It's quite awful. My ears have just been attacked by the musical lovechild of Justin Beiber and the sound a bag full of cats makes when you hit it with a baseball bat.

• you need to exercise your range and control.

You aren't where you need to be, but you can get there. It's going to take work. People go to school for this.

• Pretty good!! How old are you?

• i'm sorry to say just like me you can't sing

What Girls Said 4

• HAHAH! NOPE! The answer to your question is NO!

• You have to put more feeling into it!

• I'm being honest, u should stick to instruments instead of singing

• You sound slightly nasally. Is your throat loose and able to move? You should be able to feel your throat vibrating and your larynx moving up and down.