My father called me a slut?

So my parents told me to marry a guy who's 28, they've been forcing me since I was 14 so I agreed cz it was my parents who told me to. That guy always uses filthy words on me and tries to be more sexual and he doesn't even respect me as a female. last night when I told this guy I'm tired and sleepy, he scolded me a fucking bitch and then texted bye. When I said my parents he scolded me like that and he doesn't respect me , they said I need to adjust and when i told them it's hard for me to handle him, my father called me a slut and asked me whether I have connection with some other guy? {Now I'm 18, didn't do the settings properly}

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you need to get out of there fast. Do you have a trusted friend you can get to? If not call your local law enforcement and let them know what is going on. If that is not an option let me know and I will do everything I can to help.

• I can't call the law enforcement, I know my parents hates me but I really adore them, I dun wanna bring bad name to them. I've been thinking of moving out but I'm 18 and I've no job or friends to count on. They'll definitely force me into house if I ever run away or kill me. Thank you very much but I dun want to be a burden to anyone :) I'm glad you were about to help!.

• :) Thank you very much, even my friends tried to ignore me thinking I'll be a burden and I'm really happy, a stranger I've never met is willing to help me. You're a very nice man, May God bless you :).

• The offer stands if you ever change your mind. I hope you do. Hell I would give up my bed while you get on your own feet if that's what it takes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am so sorry I have no idea what kind of pressure you are going through because I don't know exactly what religion this is but no man should ever treat you like this and i don't mean any disrespect but your father is an ass for blaming you. it's your body you do what you want with it when you want. if you ever need to talk just message me I would be glad to listen :)

• you need to get out of that house no matter what and fast. I will do what I can you just say the word but it might be hard being that I'm a minor but there are plenty of places you can stay if you don't have a friend to take you in. they have girls homes all over. just. get. out. because you do not what to be stuck in that or heaven forbid you raise a child then you might never leave. but you don't want this to be the rest of your life my dear and Neither do I want that for you

What Guys Said 10

• Just one question... which country are you living in?

Because what your parents are doing to you, is TERRIBLE. Try to seek legal help, since your parents are forcing you to marry someone against your will.

• They really like me but they just hurt me more and say I'm useless and lucky enough to marry a civil engineer who's rich enough to take care if me but he's 10 year older than me. That isn't a problem but he doesn't even respect me as a person.

• I don't know... Haha.. just said yes for fun and ended up having a worst nightmare. I'm 18 now, I dun think they can force me anymore, I'm worried but I'll have to go on :)

• I think child services should be called if this is actually true.

• Are you fucking serious? Are you in AMERICA? We don't arrange marriages here.

You're an adult now, and it sounds like your parents have fucked up values. My suspicion is that they want a grandson, and that's the only item on their agenda. Fuck everything else. Fuck your personal fulfillment. Don't organize your life to suit others.

• The reason is they like him a lot cz he's good to my parents.
      why do think I'm form India? Cz I've never been to India before.

• Just because that seems like the best fit for the circumstances you're in, though another opinion holder did point out several other societies also fit that description.

• This sounds like a dangerous situation. I assume you're not in the U. S. If you are muslim, you might be subject to honor killing if your father really thinks you're promiscuous. Do you have any way of being safe?

• I dun think so... my problem is money and a place to live if I'm goin out of my house. Im 18 and a student so.. i just dunno what to do! Im pretty confused...

• Are there any authority figures you can ask for help without putting yourself in more danger? Maybe a school counselor or advisor? You need to make yourself safe.

• Don't go through with the arranged marriage.

• Thank you very much ^___^

• what 'religion/culture' are you?
    sorry for asking but this is really fucked up attitude of your parents. :-(

• Hinduism... but I go to church and all.. it's not like I'm a religious person but my parents are..

• Cz I'm not allowed to have friendship with unwanted people.. .. or I'm grounded!

• Jeez... I feel so sorry for you :-(

• Let me guess, India?

• Sounds like an abusive relationship, with both your parents and your man, it's up to you if you want to seek help, we can't do it for you!

• That's what I was thinking... then I found this:
      "I know my parents hates me but I really adore them, **I dun wanna bring bad name to them.**"

Yep. Definitely Indian.

• Asian, but not from India/ China.

• Exactly my point, eastern

• Sorry to say but you're father don't deserve to be a father

• A... dun say such things.. I think he's trying to do good for me but instead he doesn't know what he's doing. I'll be moving out soon, thank you very much :)

• Well there are two side to this... both have their consequence..

1. Your parents are probably trying to pick the best person for you to marry as they see it, your parents have your best interest in mind. I don't assume you parents would want anything horrible to happen to you so, you should honor and obey your parents if you don't want to dishonor your family.

2. Decide by yourself with no world experience, no high form of education, no money, no family because they will probably disown you, to try to reinvent yourself. Take a chance and maybe it will work out or it won't.

• "disown" "obey" "honor your parents" in what kind of century do you live?

• @Elis678 It's not when, it's where. She's in India, and they value family and shit to the exclusion of the individual.

• I'm not from India haha, never been to India before but I've heard it's a cultural country.

• well, i know arab do those stuff if u are not not arab and u live in free country you can take your right

• Not Arab... i need to do something haha. I've no idea about my future.

What Girls Said 10

• Holy shit! What kinda of parents do you have! Run RUNNNN! I would never stay with someone so nasty and disrespectful! Fuck your parents! THEY CAN'T FORCE YOU! If you must run away! What kinda of low life is this motherfucker! If anyone were to force me I would punch his balls and use my whole body to beat him up! HELL NO! I just can't Stand guys like that!

• those type that think they feel that they are titled to my body! Its my body and i could do whatever I want! Girl take your things and run! If not then don't text him or call him but i bet your parents won't let you. I say run to america.

• Don't scold my parents haha but thank you very much :) I've decided to get outta my house, I've planed on getting help from someone I know. :)

• OH HELL NO! Your parents should know better its 2015! U know what my dad said to me! He said that I need a career a job so that when I am older I can marry as independent women. Its important to have an education than a man in my country. Its so important that my dad doesn't let me be around guys hahaha! Last time I got ask to dance and my mom went crazy. lol I seem to be valueable to my mom and dad... haha

• Tell your parents he refers to you as a fucking bitch and screams at you and threatens to hit you and you don't want to marry somebody who screams at you all day and then call child protective services to be removed from him.

• What the fuck is this? They're forcing you to marry someone? Leave. Do you have anyone you can stay by?

• No, I dun. They make me cry all the time, they even took my room door off doubting I talk to some other guy.

• I'm really so sorry girl :( are you in college? Do you have a job? Is there a way you can become independent so you can leave?

• Well your parents seem to be selling you off, that isn't right. Its actually disgusting if what you say is true. I would move out.

Are your family religious?

• No... not at all...

• Yes, I'll be moving out soon 😊

• Please try your best to get out of this relationship. Is there a service you can contact for them to help you? There are tons of organizations advocating against domestic violence, and I'm sure that if you contact them, they'd try their best to get you out of this situation. Your parents are using you, and so is that guy.

• the only thing you can do is to make the guy really hate you until he cancel the marriage, just ignore him and be really mean to him thats ur only way out !

• I did that already. My mom hit me on my birthday cz I didn't do as he wished!

• ur mother hit you still better than when you marry him and he will turn your life into hell, just keep doing it

• Where do you live? That's insane. Your parents are treating you as a slave and selling you as you were a property. Just run. And if you live is some misogynist muslim country, find out a way to leave it, for your good.

• What country are you from? :O

• Sorry, I dun like to say :)

• @Transigence that generally exists in all Asian countries so that concern for her family's public image doesn't help

• @cookiesandcream

Well I have to admit, I jumped the gun when I said, "Definitely India." It's probably because I have much consternation over society and sexual politics in India.

• I agree with what everyone else said, you need to GTFO asap.

• Would be easy to say but I've got no job to count on. Where would I live? I dun even have friends... I'm only allowed to talk to a few people especially no guys allowed.

• I'm sorry I have no idea how to help in this situation

• Thatz hella bad cuz im 14 too