What did you think of this website when you first joined?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It was like love at first sight... Okay that might be a bit much but when I first saw the sight I just knew I had to join.

I really liked it from the start cool people, good questions, fun off topic things like Would You Date Me, and those monthly questions where you could get a $50 amazon gift card. Yeah gag will always be cool in my book 👍

What Guys Said 6

• I came across this website 'accidentally', when I was searching on Google for some specific information. I was instantly intrigued by it, since I hadn't come across any other question and answer site dedicated specifically to gender and relationships. And it was an instant signup for me! :)

• I felt like something was missing in my life then I found GAG and knew that everything would be okay.

😂😂😂

• I found the community aspect of this site very cool... that is why I stayed.

• Holy shit there are a lot of weird questions.

• i thought i can ask whatever i want . thats not true.

• Thought i was going to just troll everyone. Ended up actually investing time helping others lol.

What Girls Said 3

• It was extermely sexist!

• I accidentally clicked and ad by mistake and it brought me to this site. At first I was like WTF is this! But now I love it! ( except weird questions people post sometimes )

• I thought it was lame and hard to use. No longer hard to use but, is still kinda lame haha.