Girls how do you hide your mustache hair?

I have black hair and pale skin so it kind of shows... I don't want to shave it because it will grow thicker and I'm not sure if waxing will work. Is there any sucessful ways to hide or get rid of it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pluck, pluck, pluck it

Most Helpful Girl

• I would recommend talking to your parents or guardian and seeing if you can get a Groupon for laser hair removal for upper lip. It's affordable now, especially for a small body area, and you are the perfect candidate with dark hair/light skin. Trust me, it will save you a lot of future hassle. My cousins have gotten it, I am going to soon. Waxing always makes me breakout into painful bright red bumps, threading is so-so... some bumps, I usually just shave and pluck every day as each hair comes back. Some people use bleach cream, but that depends on how thick the hair is, if your skin is sensitive, and if it could blend in with your skin.

What Guys Said 2

• that is a myth it doesn't grow thicker

• You know that the idea of it growing back thicker if you shave is just an old wive's tale, right?

• I guess but many people said it left a dark shadow in their mustache area...

What Girls Said 8

• Waxing will be your best friend. And for the eyebrows waxing too of course, although I break out, which I see in a lot of people. So threading might be better for brows. Doing the lip isn't a tricky business, but let me tell you it hurts.. a lot.. the first few times. Incase you were gonna do eyebrows, make sure you get the threading/waxing done by a PROFESSIONAL. They could always take off too much, and eyebrow hairs are hard to grow back.

• waxing your face is a horrible idea. use another method

• Actually it isn't. It has to be done by a professional. But other options are shaving, and well, no girl wants to shave their face. Waxing opens your pores but its only temporary.

• I am with youuu! Pale and thick dark hair and a lady stache. I just got it waxed today. Waxing is best for me. And it is actually a mith that shaving will make it grow bag thicker and darker!! Shaving actually does nothing!
    You might want to try nair. It is very easy and super safe. Don't leave it on too long, only a few minutes. Worst case cenario you could bleach it to make it lighter and less noticable but that is just too much work for a stache.

• I just shave it off with um... cream and then make-up!

• I can relate! What I found most helpful is foundation, find the right tone and apply evenly , and if you have problems look up tips and maybe even ask your mom to help or maybe if you have a sister?

• Waxing will work...

• buy electric tweezers

• U can pluck.. or bleach it..

• Wax. It hurts, but it works.