If you you have or had long hair, do you sleep with your hair tied or not tied?

I can't sleep with loose hair. If I do, my hair is all knotted when I wake up. Is ut this way for you too?

• Sleep with hair tied👧
    49% (27)0% (0)38% (27)Vote
  • Sleep with hair loose👩
    47% (26)53% (9)49% (35)Vote
  • I don't have nor have I ever had long hair to tie👨
    4% (2)47% (8)13% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
So, in this poll, most girls sleep with their hair tied and most guys sleep with their hair loose. That's interesting

0|0
28|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Voted B. there was a time, during my University days, when I had long hair (I used to be the lead vocalist of my college rock/metal band). I never remember tying them, they were always loose.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have long thick hair with a mind of its own lol... To be honest, I don't know if I keep it knotted more or if I leave it open more. My subconscious motto is If I can lay down on my pillow without feeling uncomfortable, then I sleep however my hair is.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Usually whichever I already had before going to bed. It's never affected my sleep enough for me to have a preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha I think guys are just saying that because most don't have hair long enough to tie it. In terms of girls usually if I'm sharing a bed they tie it up because if we spoon their hair would get all over my face if they left it down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep with loose hair.

I really should put it up, but I can't be fucked most of the time to do it.

My hair is a few inches past my collarbone.

0|0
    0|0
    • I tie my hair at the nape of my neck at the back when I go to sleep. Can that really be considered as putting your hair "up"?

• No idea; I'd put my hair in a bun on top of my head whenever I actually remembered to do it.

• All I know is if her hair is not going in my mouth I'm happy!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have very long hair and I sleep with it loose, it's much more comfortable. When I'm at home I always have it loose cause it's more comfortable, but I usually tie it when I go out

0|0
    0|0
    • How is it comfortable? When I sleep with loose hair it annoys me, it gets in my face and stuff

• I don't lie on my hair, I push it up so it's away from my face. It's hard to explain what I mean. But like my hair is above/behind my head (I mean on the 2D surface of the pillow, not the z-axis)

What Girls Said 27

• I switch it up but mostly it's in a loose bun or ponytail when I sleep :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Sleep with hair tied. I'm very used to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I sleep with my hair tied in a pony tail or a piggy tail. I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night trying to control my hair from straggling me to death in my sleep.

1|0
    0|0
  • My hair is too thick for me to have it long without wanting to die.

1|0
    0|0
    • Is the weather very hot there?

• Show All
    • Most girls would do anything for hair like that

• And they would regret it instantly.

• My hair is pretty long but I don't tie it when I go to sleep, I have done that before though but I found it to be really uncomfortable. So, I just leave it loose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep with my hair loose, though it's quite short now. I slept with it loose even when it was long though. The boyfriend's hair is also incredibly long and he leaves it loose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have long hair and I can't sleep with it tied up, it pushes into my head and gives me a headache, in the summer months though when I get a bit sticky in bed my hair will wrap around my neck and I wake up feeling as if I'm being choked... not in a good way...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have long thick hair so I sleep with hair tied in pigtails. just to put it sideways and to feel cooler for my head. Sometimes i let it loose but upwards

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps you can just braid it? That way it hangs loose but stays tidy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have long, thick curly hair so mine gets in the way a lot so I usually put it up

1|0
    0|0
  • I tie my hair up because if I don't it will be all over my head the next day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tied because it don't want hair in my mouth

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep with it loose, because my hair is thinning a little bit so I try to not wear it pulled back that often. Plus I'm a morning shower person, so I get the tangles out with conditioner anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • i sleep with loose hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I never really cared, either way worked for me, but I would most often wear it in a bun to sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep with loose hair. I don't like the feeling of rolling over on a hair tie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tying it at night is supposedly bad for your hair actually...

0|0
    0|0
  • I always sleep with loose hair. Lets my scalp have a little rest too :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I have very long hair a little passed my back and I sleep with it tied loose at the top so it doesn't pull and tightly plaited/braided it helps my hair from getting matted up and tangled.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never sleep with hair tied. The only exception would be sleep with hair braided. I prefer it loose 👩

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleeping with it tied is nessicary for me bc I have hair that's a lot thicker than it looks and if I sleep with it not in a couple braids or a bun, it'll be really ratty in the morning and when I brush it, it'll be frizzy

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep with my hair down/loose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pull it back & tied.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not good for your hair to have it up when you're sleeping

0|0
    0|0
  • I get the feeling that when it's lose, it gets greasy way faster then when I tie it up while sleeping

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep mine in a braid it keeps it healthier

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair tied unless I want to wake up like this s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...14deda6285.jpg

3|0
    0|0
    • Hahahahahahahha 😂😂😂😂 oh gosh! Yeah, mine isn't that bad, it's just that it knots a lot and I struggle to brush out the knots without damaging my hair