What's your FAVORITE ANDROID game?

What's your FAVORITE ANDROID game?

Most Helpful Girl

• Subway Surfers

• - Why you like this games? (please be as descriptive as possible)
      - What do you hate most in android games (example, lag, connection, not free etc.)
      - If you've got any idea about game and what would you want to see in a game, write it down.

• thank you can you tell me few more games (android) that you like?

• Uhh... I just recently started playing TriviaCrack and PixDuel.

Most Helpful Guy

• lately , dragon ball z dokkan battle

indexapk.net/.../...n-Battle-Full-Android-Game.jpg

• How would you name your own game? I'm looking for some inspiration, thank you

• name huh , how about "Inferno OverLord" ..
      i had rpg idea , it is about ultimate war between demon and angel , the main character should be young male demon prince , he soon will meet and engage an female angel, secondary main char , she will be playable after beating the game using main character.
      the story will be split into two choice , depend on player's decision , first , he persuaded his clan to make peace with angel clans because he ended being friend with female angel , second , he decided to kill her , and conquer whole angel clan

What Girls Said 3

• These days I don't really play any games 😐

• okay thanks for opinion I'm working on a game with friend, it's super cool and it's super a lot of work.

• hayday! !!

• Thank you for your reply, I'm working on new android game with my friend and it'll be about connecting dots. That's why I need few opinions..

- Why you like this games? (please be as descriptive as possible)

• I wouldn't know!

• I used to play Taxi Gone Crazy a lot.
    I think it's on android as well.

• I don't know :p

• come on just try just shot something

What Guys Said 3

• I like clash of clans

• Draw Something

• Yes, invitations, random matches, whatever. Just make it an active multiplayer game. None of that just comparing scores thing.

• NOVA 3 is pretty cool.

Right now I am playing Sonic CD

Takes me back to dem olden days