Did I mess things up? ADVICE?

My sister met this guy on tinder she really likes him but they never talk to each other. They are both too afraid to message each other but they like each other's posts and communicate that way. She is always talking about how much she likes him and how much he likes her. I can tell he really likes her so what i did was I hacked into her tinder account and send him this nice message to get him to like her and reply. He has seen it, and he has been on tinder multiple times since but he hasn't responded and he has not liked any of her photos either😔. I hope i did not mess things up between them. I dont want to break my sister's heart because she has high hopes and i dont want to ruin them. Advice? Should I message him again and fix the first message? I dont want my sister to find out yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh lord. What did you write?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh man, you shouldn't have done that. I suggest telling your sister what you did because if she finds out on her own, it will be a while before she forgives you. However if you tell her, she will realize first that you tried to help her and accidentally messed things up. If you lie and keep it a secret, the truth will become more of a burden for you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• why did you mess with the balance of nature! You had no right! She got be pissed! I suggest you run and hide and maybe nothing bad will happen.