Any advice please and thank you! ?

Okay so this may seem a little weird I think. In high school there is a senior week.

All the seniors dress up according to the theme of the day. I had seen this cute senior. I was telling my friend that I wanted to take a picture with him. But I was extremely nervous , even though I didn't even know this guy. So I just gave up for a bit.

But then I sort of stepped out of my comfort zone and came up to him and I asked him if we can take a picture. He was smiling and said yes. Then some days passed and I just felt like I wanted to take another picture with him.

So I did... and it was amazing. I kind of did this so he can kind of get the hint that I want to talk to him. But I don't know if this was creepy or something.

I feel like approaching him again but this time making small talk... I don't know if this is a good idea. Advice please and also I'm a junior so I'm one year younger than him.

I posted this question 2 times only because I didn't get much response from the first.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If all you do is keep taking selfies with him he's probably going to start thinking you're some weirdo building a shrine.

I highly suggest a conversation next time instead of a picture, or leave him alone.