Am I a douchebag if I drive with my left hand?

I saw a video of myself driving and I look like such a dick haha

i drive with my left hand and I'm kinda leaning back on the seat, I couldn't help but laugh

Most Helpful Girl

• no it just means ur a ricer

• lmfao this is getting mho

nah for real though, I don't plan on putting any stupid cosmetic mods on my 95' integra

• lol thanks & nope what is it?

• toyota supra ❤️

What Girls Said 6

• what does ur hand have to do with how douche u r lol?

• you ever seen a douchebag guy who's all into himself drive? lol

• of course i have, but I'm pretty sure how they drive just depends on which hand theyre comfortable using. like I'm left handed and i use my left a lot, but i still use my right more haha.

ohhh... wait wait wait. the driver's seat of your car is on the left isn't it? that actually makes sense, so they lean their elbow on the side of the car while they drive, is that what ur talkin bout?

• No, but you are an idiot for thinking that which ever hand you drive with determines your douche baggery level. I swear some people...
    aussiememes.com.au/.../...ere-a-village-acd8io.jpg

• you've never seen a guy full of himself drive have you?

• eh whatever, I'll be enjoying my beautiful 6-speed soon enough

• You do that bro.

• Are you left-handed? Haha. I don't think the hand you drive with determines if you're a douche, though. :P

• nah I'm right handed, but like I've been using my left hand since I started because my firs car is going to be standard and I'm gunna have to shift gears with my right hand

• Then it sounds like it's appropriate to use your left hand, haha.

• No you are not unless you think you are than you are.

• What are you on about, it means nothing. I use my right hand because the left is using the gear stick. Its natural (you drive the other side to me).

If you used the other hand you'd have to keep swapping when you needed to change gear.

• I drive with one hand too, my right hand. I don't think it looks douchey.

What Guys Said 11

• Drive with left hand, flash the world that tricep ;)

• Do you drive a manual? If you drive a manual you should always only have one hand on the wheel and the other on the shifter. Unless you're in one of those wrong way driving countries, this means that the only hand you should have on the wheel is your left hand.

• at the moment no, in 2 weeks yes. I've been preparing for it bye driving with my left but I look like such a dick in that video

• I don't think that much about how people drive.

• Lol since when has what hand you drive with determine if your a douche?

• haha, depends on the way you look at people when you are driving. But yeah this is usually the way guys all into themselves or their car drive. Then again so do people who are trying to relax while driving.

• tbh I drive with my left because I'm preparing for my 5-speed tranny

• Was your head off-center and possibly just a little unlevel, too? Like you were hunched over to the right?

• Nah I just drive with my left, I don't do the rest

• You're all good, then!
      Keep that hand at 12-o'clock, use your wrist only when relaxing!

• No lol, who uses both hands to steer?

• Yes. Haters gonna sit there and watch you. Fuck em. Haha.

• But I'm left handed!

• Left handed drivers are the definition of douches.

• guess I'm a huge dick then aha

• ye u loser