What are your favourite Android games?

What are your favourite Android games?
Your TOP 3 favorite Android /Ios Games?

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a big fan of Flow Free, Two Dots, and Magic Piano.

• Thank you for your reply, I'm working on new android game with my friend and it'll be about connecting dots. That's why I need few opinions..

- Why you like this games? (please be as descriptive as possible)
      - What do you hate most in android games (example, lag, connection, not free etc.)
      - If you've got any idea about game and what would you want to see in a game, write it down.
      - How would you name your own game?

What Guys Said 1

• Neko atsume (cats). Nimble Quest (fun version of snake). Rebuild (zombie strategy game).

- How would you name your own game?

• I charge $50/hour as standard consulting fees.

Freebie: I hate those tiny pauses before an app responds.

• overall 50$ is not a lot by the way if you want to brag. Even my friends got 100$ / hour online business class. But he's got skills for sure.