Should I go to Sadie Hawkins or should not go?

I want to go to Sadie's, but I'm don't want to be the girl in my group who doesn't have a date. My friends asked boys to go to Sadie's and I didn't yet. I wanted to ask this guy at school to Sadie's, but I'm kinda scared because what happen's if I ask him in front of the whole school and he says no. I would be laughing stock of the whole school. Also if I go to Sadie's with no and I'm going to be alone. And maybe cry because the people who have dates, dance to a slow dance and I would be sitting. And if I don't go, I would regret the chose. I don't know it's like a lose lose situation.

*Please help me please...*

Most Helpful Guy

• "I'm kinda scared because what happen's if I ask him in front of the whole school and he says no."

Can't you ask him privately?

• I can, but I know he's is going to tell his friends after that.

• After I ask him*

• Well, at that point, if he says yes, you still are going and are happy, assuming he is your desired date.

And if he says no and he blabs to the whole school, then you are just as humiliated and lonely as if you had not gone. So you might as well ask privately anyway. And if you know that he is that much of an asshole, do you really want to ask him at all? But I suppose you don't know that for certain and that's why you are asking.

You can only control what YOU do, not what he does.

What Guys Said 2

• Ask him privately. Besides, even if he said no in front of many people, the odds are people won't laugh. People get rejected all the time. It's the norm.

• Why shouldn't you?

What Girls Said 0