Will y university check if I did go to the doctors if I say I had a doctors appointment on my absent reporting sheet?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• At university, in Belgium, generally attending courses is not mandatory, except for some language courses.
    But if you want to be certain ask for a doctor's note and make sure you have it with you to prove where you were :D
    Generally it's best to ask the secrateriat at university if it's a common practice to bring a doctor's note!

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the University or Professor. It's really up to you to show proof if they don't believe you.

I had two Professor's who wouldn't accept doctor's note. I was in the hospital for a week and the day I got out we had a test. The Professor still had me take the test and wouldn't take my assignment due the week before when I was admitted to the hospital. I had the doctors note and everything.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, they probably will. Colleges these days treat you like toddlers. At least, this is true for the United States. Of course, it will also vary based on the professor. Some of them might not give a shit, but more likely they will than won't.

• what? who cares? i skipped class all the time for reasons less important than the doctors. i think 1 time i didn't go because i was playing madden with my friends. i doubt any of your teachers will give 2 shits. why would the university care?

What Girls Said 6

• yes if you have a note

• Most schools want you to have a doctor's note to prove your absence, so be prepared to produce one of those if asked.

• It depends on the university I guess. Most of them treat you like the big boy and girls you are but some private schools do have attendance policies.

• They may not check then again they may.

• Mine does.. they ask for a copy of prescription with application..

• depends on the university