Are you suprised of the Justin bieber comeback and how quickly people love him now?

I actually really like his new stuff

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Im actually not surprised i mean he's always been a great person and a good artist
    Sure he didreckless sir bit who didn't he was rushed into fame before he was even an adult so what do you expect
    His music reflects what he's been through
    Normally when you first enter the industry its all about what the people want and not what you want but towards the end of time they can do what they want and that's what Justins doing and its making him a better artist
    He's been through a lot and we finally get an inside to it
    Im not surprised with his comeback because he had it in him and he's always had support
    Just saying

• I prefer pop music in general, but I rarely dwell on the personal lives and issues of most popstars. It doesn't influence my views about the music. I've always liked a Justin Bieber song here and there. A good song is a good song, and I'll listen.

• No not mind really celebrites have break downs or do stupid sh*t all the time and as long as they're good at what hey do or attractive people get over it pretty quickly.

People still listen to Chris British an don't they?

• Haven't bothered listening tbh

• His new stuff is meh

• What do you mean?

• Yeah I like the new music he's bringing :)

• I like his song What Do You Mean?

What Guys Said 2

• Tbh... i only know partially whats going on in the world of EDM... but other than that.. I could care less.

• Diplo & Skrillex are the only reason he's relevant again.