What do you think happens after you die?

There ain't no grave can hold my body down

Most Helpful Girl

• Our body will decays, start with eyes, then face that decay in three days. And then our entire body.
    Then angels will asked our soul about what we've done when we were alive, and our faith.
    And our soul will move on, and then... I don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you die among society, then after you die, they usually notify your next of kin and arrange some sort of funeral. If they bury you, the worms will eat you. nom nom nom

If you die among the wilds, then after you die, crows and/or vultures will eat you. nom nom nom

If you die in your house and if your cat never really liked you that much, it might eat you. nom nom nom xD

Basically, your body will be -- taken care of by nature. :P

What Girls Said 19

• 0|4
  • I believe our body decays and we reincarnate.
    But since there's no valid proof, it's hard to hold on to that kind of belief. Maybe we reincarnate, or maybe we are reunited with love ones, or maybe... nothing happens, our body just decays and that's the end of the cycle.

• Hoping for reincarnation, realistically it's probably eternal nothingness.

• You die, your corse is underground or your ashes are spread somewhere.

• When I die, I'll let you know.

• You get to spy on all leaving creatures. 😯.. Like right now, if you think you're alone... You're not.. 😐😬

When I die, I'm gonna spy on all the gagers... On my spare time 😁

• Absolutely nothing. You simply stop existing. It's just like when you fall asleep.

• That's not a good comparison but anyways. I wonder why people do like this is a certain fact

• Yes and this is what I believe because its what is the most logical to me. I never said I didn't like it either. To me, there's nothing I can do about it, I'm not afraid of it and I accept it. I'm totally at peace with it. I intend to live a long, full life and when its over, it's just because my time is up.

I won't argue the issue with you however. Feel free to believe otherwise but this is what I believe so I'd appreciate if you could respect that and try not to turn it into a debate, because frankly, I won't partake in it.

• Lol I never intended to turn it into a debate and I respect what you believe. I was curious about it because I don't know in what to believe myself so I actually can't pressure you into a certain believe or something

• I think our souls move on, our bodies decay.

• I had a dream about this! Lets just say I know my stuff about death experience. You will feel a whole lot of pain and than your cells and organs stop working. LIGHT OUT... you might as well be asleep forever. Never again to resurface on earth.

• Doesn't sound nice. If it is like that death will never keep a hold on me

• Hopefully, I'll go the Heaven : )

• Nothing, you are just dead.

• Nothingness.

• Wow that sounds boring. Those dead people need a partier like me

• I'm not sure, maybe reincarnation...

• Reincarnation or nothing

• I guess nothing

• Let me see..

• Nothing, you are just dead.
    Life will go on for the other people

• I think we become what we were before we were born

• That's nice. Now there is still a question left^^ maybe I should ask that one today thank you

• You either go to heaven or hell. Depends on your deeds.

• So which deeds bring you to heaven and which ones bring you to hell? And how do you know those are indeed the deeds that bring you to heaven and/or hell? What if there is no hell and anyone goes to heaven regardless of their deeds? Or vice versa... what if there is only hell and everyone has to go there? Or what if there is neither heaven nor hell? How would you be able to know?

• Right. But what I'm wondering is: why do you believe in it? I mean, if you're an agnostic, you even acknowledge that you don't (and perhaps can't) know whether these things really exist. And yet, you believe they exist. How does this work? And how do you know that being generous brings you to heaven? Maybe being mean or greedy or rude brings you to heaven. I mean, you can't really know, can you? Do you just believe in it because it feels good? Or because that's just what you were taught?

• @BlueCoyote : I have no idea why I believe the things I do.. Wish I could answer really lol

What Guys Said 26

• After a while, your body starts to smell. Meanwhile, your "loved ones" are in your house, dividing up all the "treasure" that you left. A few days later, everyone goes to your funeral, tells a few lies about what a swell guy you were, then they go out and get drunk and somebody starts scoping out your widow.

• What happens to a bulb when you throw the switch?
    What happens to a television when you switch it off?
    A bulb or telly go to sleep.
    Moreover, a body starts also decaying.

Your mind is back to where it was before conception. Nothingness, the void.

• You can turn a television back on

• You can also cut his head of or burn his body to ashes. I think it's clear that the body is lost

• No reason to do that: humans are not that solid or indestructible..

• It's kind of like asking "What happens if something goes faster than light?".
    The answer is "It doesn't. Nothing goes faster than light".
    In other words, there is no way to know until it happens. But since death ends your life, you can't really tell others what happens.
    So the answer to your question is "I don't know".

• Good answer xD no one knows it but as usual everyone has an answer

• I guess it depends on what you want to happen. Personally I want my corpse donated to a hospital so pre-med students can use it to study anatomy. Being on the bodies exhibit could also be a good way to educate people with what is left of me. Something useful you know.

I am opposed to cremation. It just destroys any useful materials that you may have had and dumps even more crap into the atmosphere.

• You die and that's it.

The world goes on, though.

• If u die the world stops existing

• Who knows that? Maybe everything is just a creation of your own mind

• And sorry I didn't want to down vote I accept every opinion and just want to discuss it. I actually don't know what I should believe

• Good question.

I suppose anything could happen, from your soul living on to just nothingness, like before you were born.

Personally I tend to believe in the soul, there is no reason to believe one over the other, we lack evidence in both, but I used to be obsessed with reading peoples near death experiences, ones were people talk about what they experienced when they were clinically announced dead. Very interesting stuff no matter what you believe, and a very interesting fact is it would often make people who were completely atheists who had no spiritual beliefs before have completely change worldviews and very spiritual people. Definitely worth reading about if you're interested.

http://www.near-death.com/

• To me it's not a question worth asking, live in the now, do the right thing for the now, don't do it for some eternal reward or fear of punishment. Live and do what you can to make the lives of those around you better.

• You go to heaven and receive 27 virgins... oh wait I am not a delusional moron, your body just shuts down and you pale into nothingness is what I believe happens.

• i think whoever is living gets a fat bill to pay

• Nothing, i fall into pitch black and i hopefully stay that way.

• The one who love us cry and remember us with respect
    Don't know about fucking heaven or he'll system 😅

• you rot in the ground

• Life in this world goes on... just not for me!

• My wife and kids collect my life insurance and then buy an Audi SUV.

• You go to an orgy in the sky

• Your heart stops beating.

• nothing you die thats it no memories you can't even see black cause if the brain is dead you can't reconize colors or sense nothing its all over

• For what are you all working then? when you not even can keep your shit.. For humanity? I tho humans are too egoistic to think like that

• You are also from Germany xD

• Absolutely nothing.

• I think you move on to the afterlife

• You just cease to exist. The end.

• You think so?

• Yeah, I'd get that.

• Just repeating it over and over again. I'm starting over u know

• I come back to life because I have 9 lives.

• Everything.

• You return to non-existence. That's all. Nothing else happens.

• Our bodies or our soul and spirit?

• its sad how many people think they'll fade into nothingness. in fct when humans are born are eternal. we have a beggining but no ending. we are souls with a fleshy veil. after death the restrictions of the fleshy veil are lifted and you see directly the grace of God. repented people ex[erience it as heaven. unrepented sinners experience it as hell. its like the sea, if you are healthy it cools you off, if you have open wounds it hurts like hell. after His second coming and the final judgment we will be given new bodies. ethereal and incorruptible. cause humans were created psychosomatic beings. not just souls. even the universe around us will be renewed and immortalised. nothing God reated goes in vain.

• To be given new bodies is not a Christian believe is it?

• it is. our bodies will be immortalised just like universe. Christ talked about this renewal. you just won't hear these things from protestants in the west. they lost the true christian spirituality or better never had it in their 500 years history of heresy.

• It's like before you were born, you're non-existent.

• How can something start to exist out of nothingness?

• It doesn't come from nothingness, it comes from a sperm and an egg.

• That explains nothing for me