GAGers! what are your thoughts on someone who never put up their pics on social media?

everything is in the tiltle... what do you think about it?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I don't mind posting my real name, I often do that, but a real picture, that invites harassment of all types. Especially if you havea minority political outlook.

• I don't even take many pics, so I don't post pictures of myself on social media at all, I'm just in the pictures that other people take with me. So, I'm completely indifferent to it.

• I hardly have any pictures up, few that are, is often cause other people upload, but are so so many who has been nagging on me about it for years, lol. So I took like 1 picture and used it everywhere, happy now?

• I used to put my pics even I did youtube videos, then I realized that im not into it, I prefer my own privacy.

• What difference does it make if they put a pic up or not lol

• I don't understand why not doing it, even worse using one from someone else

• oh i don't even use other people's pic

• but some do that!
      Like here were we (in general) communicate with each other it's a sign of respect to put your real picture as profile picture.

• Someone like me? That I have a right to my fucking privacy.

• Be respect for them that is their life style doesn't anybody concert

• Semsible. Once your image is on the internet it's public property. Then again, they could just be ugly.

What Girls Said 20

• The reason I do do that is because I am not following anyone or friends with anyone online. I hate being judge by my picture because its not who I am inside. I don't want be part of some social thing and I just don't. Plus it hurts when people put me down or if someone compare me online or if someone in my family see my picture. There are pictures of me online that my family post but it rarely happens that I let them post. If they post they didn't without asking and that piss me off. I am just scared to be honest.

• I don't have too many thoughts about that. I just think that they must be quite busy doing other things, or simply not find shameless self-promotion by posting on FB to be important enough. :P

• Like if they post other peoples? I don't get why. However they may have a social media account just for their photography or something.

• totally indifferent to it. some people dont wanna show themselves and that's ok =]

• If it's facebook then I think it would be odd to not even have a profile pic. Anywhere else, I don't care.

• I'd think they were a private person, my brother hates photos of him going on fb

• Whatever floats their goat, I don't really care ✌

• That they're suspicious - why have it if you aren't there to connect with people?

They're most likely a stalker, a pedophile or a catfish...

• oh :O !!
      am not a stalker/pedophile/catfish :/

• am not on facebook lol and yup GAG can be considered as a social media

• It could be - depends on why and you use it.
      I don't use it in such a way, though.

• I think it's perfectly sensible. People underestimate the dangers of posting your life online.

• I think they're a really smart person because they know the dangers of putting their pictures on social media sites.

• I think its up to them. It's a pretty sensible move too since I heard that whatever pics you put up aren't really deleted but you can find them in the deep internet? I think that's what they call it

• Yea why not. They want privacy and they don t want their face all over the net.
    The idea just doesn t appeal to them.
    It s bot a weird thing at all

• They want to prect their privacy. Probably either un confident or smart and more focused on real life.

• Internet safety conscious? I personally put very little on social media. And my instagram is private. I like taking pictures of animals and landscapes, so that is basically what I put haha.

• I think they're extremely wise.

• This is the only social media I use and I don't upload my pics because it's my life and I choose not to spoil my privacy.

• Nothing. I think nothing about it. I respect.

• I don't mind it.
    My friend doesn't like putting up her pics. She is not that into social media.

• I think nothing lol

• i'm one of those people...