Would you Feng-shui your home?

I think I like the idea of Feng-shui. Would any of you follow this design?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I've kind of done that in my new place. I don't follow it specifically, but a lot of the decisions I have made have been done to follow similar methodology. Basically the things that Feng shui wants to accomplish, I also wanted to accomplish. So it kind of all worked out, even though I wasn't thinking about Feng shui in particular when I arranged things. Like, if someone were to come over to change my layout to make it more Feng shui, there wouldn't really be much for them to change. I don't know if there would actually be anything for them to change. So, in a way, I kind of already have?

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't believe in Fung-shui until rearranged my home and kept bumping my to on the same stool for almost 3 years. When I ended up having a professional fix my place up, everything just seemed to work out perfectly.

What Guys Said 2

• Perhaps, but I wouldn't refer to it as that because that just sounds pretentious to me.

• I have a friend who did her bedroom in Feng-shui, and she said it made a BIG difference... more restful sleep... better vibe, etc.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I will on my first apartment.

• When I consider the feng shui of a room it's mostly just directional consideration of the objects in my room and placement. To be honest, that room looks a bit bulky to me and doesn't actually seem like it flows well.