Men and women! What turns you off about the opposite sex?

Most Helpful Girl

• When guys can get domineering, pushy, and loud. I don't like it :( honestly, guys like that really stress me out and make me jumpy. But most aren't like that. I've only seen guys my age act really vicious a few times.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• When the guy keeps pressuring me for sex or sexual acts. Like, if I didn't want to do it the first or second time you asked, then I don't want to do it the 3rd or 5 billionth time you asked. So stop. Please. Now. If a guy pressures me like that, it's an instant turn-off.

• Bad hygiene, lack of sense of humor, disrespecting other people, and lastly, bad fashion style.

• Guys that will not even notice you because the video game is so good. Meanwhile I'm standing right there in lingerie and he doesn't even look in my direction! Yep that pisses me off. But hmmm I just like modesty. Guys that are full of themselves turn me off.

• I don't get that ahah every time I've been playin and my woman shows me that she wants attention... I instantly switch my game off ahah

• I don't know most things.

• If he..
    Smells
    Has bad teeth
    Doesn't know what he wants in life
    Rude to people who don't deserve it
    Mock religious people
    Shallow
    Has the attention span of a gold fish...

• If he tells me he has a poop fetish. which thank god nvr happened, but this will ded turn me off.

• Bad hygiene, rudeness, if they're so 'overly masculine' that they can't even hug their guyfriends or will admit to crying over a movie. Also guys who are into violence like guns and hunting.

• Close minded
    Superficial
    Narcissistic
    Selfish
    Bad hygiene
    Rude
    No sense of humor
    If he wants kids lol

• Lack of common sense.. If he's dumb all his hotness goes down the drain

• If they are pessimistic. Also if they don't dress halfway decent. Men with goals and dreams that they are dedicated to chase are sexy af.

• Acting like a fuck boy

What Guys Said 8

• 1. When women have a poor personality.
    2. When women act with a entitled attitude.
    3. When women are mean and nasty.
    4. When women are bitchy.
    5. Women that smoke anything.
    6. Women that can't accept and apologise when they are in the wrong.

• I hate it when girls scream and shout whenever a fight or a scuffle breaks out. My ears don't need to be violated because two people are fighting lol.

The super entitled diva-ness some women have.

The politically correct answers they give to sound like a nice or good person. You know deep down they are not saying what they truly feel.

When women try to manipulate you. This one is the worst, my favorite is when a woman I was with literally cried, because of the bills. It wasn't even a large amount of money, and she balled like a little kid, trying to get me to pay for everything. Yeah, I might fall for that one.

• Bashing others or frequently talking about an X

• Judgemental-ness is the primary one, I think. Some women can be quite harsh, not just judging men, but other women.

• Passiveness/Submissiveness is a total turn off for me.

• BIC phat mouth
    Sumone who curse nonstop

• There lying, cheating, slutty, money hungry, cheating, stuck up, snoby I'm to good for you personalities.

• disrespect, bad teeth, no personality, acting stupid in front of men.