How do you feel if you wanted to ask a single-gender question, but you forgot to click on guys/girls option and still a person from the other gender?

Yesterday I wanted to ask a guys-specific only question…but I forgot to click on “guys only”…. yeah I’m a human and I forgot…. it happens…

Then happened wot I was afraid about…. i got responses from gals... i think i had lke 9-10 responses...

Shit isn’t it unfair? Someone might forget sometimes…. y people don’t respect it?

Particularly I asked if u had blood in yer semen…females don’t have semen…right? So y a female should answer anyway coz of ma carelessness? I was just careless…. I forgot to select “guys only”…. for god’s sake….

They make me feel like an idiot dat I forgot to click “guys only”…. it could happen to everyone…

• i'd feel like shit...
  • i'd accept it...

Most Helpful Girl

• They were just having some fun at your expense, it happens.

• personally i didn't laugh...

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually never make any of my questions sex-specific because it gives less replies, which means less exposure on the feed, which also means less opinions in general. And honestly, I prefer not to judge people's input as "worthless" just based on their internal genitalia; in fact, I have an entire myTake on how I think this is sexist and somewhat counterproductive.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a9054-on-the-seventh-day-gag-said-lo-sexism-be-rampant-in-this-place

So I don't use that feature, personally.

• so here we have a question..."how often do u shave yer pussy?"

it's a question dat can be answered by females ONLY... as we all know guys DON'T have a pussy... so y a guy would answer there?

or..."how long is your penis?"... gals don't have penises so it's a guys question ONLY...

same thang happens here... females don't have semen... so they shouldn't answer... i just FORGOT to select "guys only"... and since i forgot... it should be respected... not being made fun of coz i was careless...

• Well... sure! It's happened before, some mods might delete that as antagonistic though as objectively it is against the guidelines and not constructive

• Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• If that happens, you should add an extra comment to your question, saying you meant to ask only guys. And use proper grammar and spelling so everyone understands it.

• but i did... TWICE... still nobody respected it...

• just accept it, it isn't a big deal