Should I show my ex that I'm not scared of him and talk back to him or just continue ignoring him?

Ok so on Tuesday, I was extremely mad at my ex because he had humiliated me and had said what I told him on Gmail out loud and everyone heard and I ignored him and then a few minutes later, he had asked me if I'm seeing anyone. What really makes me mad is that he asked me if I'm seeing anyone and he know that I broke up with him for a reason (it's been 3 months since I broke up with him now) and why would I go back out with him and he humiliated me >:( So, today he was talking to my friend beside me (a girl) and he had said "Ashely mad, she act like she can't text nobody back on Gmail :) " and then my friend said that he said he didn't like me and I was like "I'm certainly glad that he doesn't like me >:( " but he didn't say anything. I swear to God, he's pissing me the heck off and I want to say something back to him really badly. So, should I show my ex that I'm not scared of him or just continue ignoring him? @Applefan1 , @Paris13 , @RicanEyes , @scuff1986 and @smahala1991 what do you think I should do about this? OTHER PEOPLE MAY POST THEIR OPINIONS.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think @Paris13 has pretty much said it all. He still has feelings for you but you need to tell him how you feel and what you want out of your friendship with him. There is also nothing wrong with telling him how much it annoyed you what he did. It sounds like he needs to hear it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know all about This same Story with little Glory, @Ashely_Princess, and I feel that being you Both were friends, even EXES, it ids time to put aside this high school hindrances, and have a face to face.. Talk once and for all.
    i don't mean texting and no calling as well. Sit him down, alone, set him straight, tell him how you feel and set him Straight with what you want out of this friendship and Not to humiliate you anymore, if he plans on you both being.. friends only here, dear.
    I openly admit that it is quite clear he has feelings for you and anything he says or does could get out of hand and he has to Know.. Where he stands.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• in all honesty answering him will give him something else to use against you. your doing the right thing by ignoring him

• Thanks scuff, I'm trying really hard to hold it in because he's pissing me off :/

• and he will keep pissing you off, but if he gets no reaction he should just give up as its not making him center of attention

• Tell him to fuck off.

What Girls Said 2

• You are a better person then me because I would have told him about him self. Just give him one more chance if he embarrasses you again then talk to him.

• I say ignore him.