Girls, how do you let a guy know that you're into him?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• I will flirt, pay particular attention to him, initiate conversations with him, clear body language, prolongued eye contact, I'll remember things he said he likes and bring it up in conversation, and eventually I'll tell him.

• Ummm when I like a guy I give him weird mixed signals:
    - I ignore him
    - I compliment him
    - I play along when he flirts
    - And if it comes to the point where I feel it's mutual, I'll just tell him I like him

• I just ask them to hang out. Or I laugh at their jokes even if they are lame.

• well we wouldn't know if you're laughing at our lame jokes cause we think our jokes are the best and none of them is lame :P

• LOL. i love seth! do you have a link to the actual video of this? i gotta know why she's moving around like a turkey :p

i would try to get him to laugh or joke around with me.

• I usually am super extra talkative to him and will actually start conversations.

• I except them to be Sherlock Holmes, what else!

• Hello male
    I am into you
    *licks lips seductively*

• Lol well I'm hella shy if I like a guy, so I usually walk away and be as far away as I can haha

• that sounds like the opposite of what you want to achieve :P

• It is. It's cuz im so shy when it comes to that. If he's a friend, I'm around. But if he's a friend and I like him, I'm always walking/looking the opposite direction lol

• Yeah but not like that.

• I did once and it was bad.. so even since I'd rather avoid him or make him think I hate him.. Its easier that way

• Usually I try to give him some hints, if I see he is not responding I just give up! Lol

What Guys Said 3