What would you do?

Here's the situation - and it's hypothetical 'cause I watch way too much Netflix :p

You can see. Then you get in an accident and you're blinded.

Doctors tell you they can repair the damage for $50,000.

This is not a cure, however. It will restore your sight fully for six months. They tell you that they can continue to perform the surgery every six months and you will be able to see again, but every six months you will go blind again and will need the surgery again. Each surgery is $50,000 and six weeks of recovery (not included in the six months you will be able to see following).

Would you maintain your blindness, or would you annie up the cash every six months for the surgery?

Bonus: +1 for those who can tell me which show inspired this question

• Screw that - I'm going to be blind. Maybe I'll get a sweet seeing eye dog
  • I don't care how, but I'll find the cash. I need to see!

Most Helpful Guy

• This isn't from House is it? lol. I'd find the dough and have the op for special occasions. ahah

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a very interesting question!

I would probably manage being blind. I have friends and family that I'm sure would help me out with anything I needed and I don't think I would want to fork over so much money just for temporary sight.

What Guys Said 3

• Pft, if you can get it back whenever you have 50k, why not? I got 50k to spare, might as well see for 6 months, right?

I don't think there are just two answers.

• I vote C : on a teacher's salary, I have no choice but to brush up on braille and look for a great seeing eye dog.

• I need Muh eyez!! I'll rake up the dough somehow.. also, is this from Grey's Anatomy?

What Girls Said 1

• Realistically, I probably could not come up with that much money after every 6 months. What I would do is just live life as it is with the help of close relatives and friends.