When was the last time you cried?

Last time I cried I was 18 my X slept with my best friend. I was drunk and about to do something I regret.

Most Helpful Girl

• Today. I cried for a friend who's best friend is in the hospital. She's suffering from a terminal illness, and barely making it.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 11

• Last night in ma sleep

• If a few small tears for a minute counts, then it's last night. Had a dream which included a short scene that touched my heart in a way that caused a few tears out of my eyes.

• Few years ago

• So long ago, I don't remember the decade. Probably between ages 6 and 10.

• A couple years ago

• a life without regrets is a life that's not been lived to the fullest possible just gain wisdom from your screw ups I made a heck of a mess of things in my early twenty's

• I don't remember. I think when I lost my first girlfriend almost 10 years ago.

• Ehh a month ago? I couldn;t understand a math questions so i started crying

• My buddy got run over by a semi like 6 weeks ago... I let one out pretty soon after...

• Damn brahhhh!!!

I had the exact same ish happen. And I got to hear the sounds.

Cried a new lake. Lake anon still is one of the largest man made lakes to this day bro. Was 22. Still have nightmares.

• like... wtf dude? wtf!!!