How you doing fellow gagers?

Tell me about your day or week or month or year or life so far gagers!!! i wan't to know!!! i am here to listen!!!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I am currently sick and at the local school cafe eating a meatball sub. That's about how my life is right now. It's temporarily ehh.

On a broader perspective though, this year has been MUCH better than last. Last year I was struggling with some feelings of isolation and crap like that. Oddly enough though, life is a lot nicer currently, and I think I can thank GAG for that.

Silly as it sounds, I found people as a friend group which sincerely helped me out when I was at my worst.

GAG also helped give me a new goal in life and rejuvinated my sense of purpose in life.

So how is my day? My day is kind of meh.
    How is my year? My year isn't perfect, but it certainly much better than past.

• I'm so ready for this week to be over. Work is murder. But I'm going to go to the gym soon, so life is good. 😎

• Went to the gym. Worked and killed my triceps and chest. Did some college work. Now chilling at home doing nothing really.

• I slept about 3 hours, got up at 6am and had university from 8am to 7pm. felt like I'm dying, usually I would even have to stay until 9pm

now chilling and not doing anything productive... too tired and almsot 3am

• I had a great day played guitar chilled day off. What about you? :)

• i took a few test, dead lifted for a while danced in the courtyard of my school during lunch, came home and ate the whole refrigerator. thanks for asking, thanks for asking!

• Oh wow you ate the whole refrigerator? Even the extension cord? Lol jk jk

• well indeed i did!!! It made the food... electrifying. Practically had my taste bud sizzling in my mouth.

• I'm waiting for class to start. The sun came out for the first time in 3 days. I'm feeling good

• Stupid electronics traineeship the whole week. Celebrating my brithday and drank too much to be rdy for round 2 party

• Pretty fast BA's there, QA, almost as if you were looking for "certain" answers, eh?

Anyway, I'm fine, I guess. I mean I don't know how to really explain how my life has been, but hey, at least I'm not dead

• I'm hungry and bored.

What Girls Said 6

• I keep avoiding my to do list! I don't want to ask for help but I know I have to!

• I hope i have the courage to go and make that call for mental support. I hope I can doing some volunteering and not back out of it because i am afraid of making friends. I am scared about the future and I am terrifed if I don't do anything. I worry that all and I still haven't found my passion.

• I just ate broccoli raw and it tasted very good. I am trying to understand why.

• Today's been good overall. I had a down moment, but things are fine. How are you?

• im starving. father thinks chips are enough to hold me till he goes grocery shopping. a little stressed. but besides that. it's all good.

• besides a few rotten tomatoes , some three days too old cheese, clumpy milk, and a potato that has one to many eyes there's nothing to eat.

• I am feeling bad.

• i'm sleepy (= ̄ ρ ̄=) .. zzZZ

• This week is taking forever to be over. Thank god it's Friday tomorrow