Can you cook? When did you start cooking?

0|0
13|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I can cook some basics like different macaroni, buckwheat, rice, potatoes, and more. But nothing big that involves a great deal of ingredients, specific amount of each ingredient, and more. If I lived by myself and had to cook all my food I think I can survive. There is always time and room to learn something new.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I can. My mom is a great cook and she enjoys it. I used to sit in the kitchen with her while she made dinner and watch her. She'd even let me help sometimes. I think I made my first meal on the stove when I was maybe 8 or 9. It was just eggs lol but they were awesome. To this day, I still make great scrambled eggs.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• First time I helped my mom cooking I was probably 4 or 5. sitting on the cabinet cutting boiled potatoes into chunks for a potato salad with a butter knife. From what I have been told there may have still been a full potato in the bowl by the time I was done...

First time I cooked a full meal I was probably in junior high. Now I cook at least one meal a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can make a minute rice in 58 sec

1|0
    0|0
  • I can cook only a few dishes.

0|0
    0|0
  • idr but I love to cook and people get's impressed by it
    wbu😶?

0|0
    0|0
    • I love cooking:) its such a relaxing hobby

• Show All
    • I've made creme brûlée before, which was pretty impressive haha! Hbu?

• Mostly anything with eggs... my macaroni and pasta are good too and I can make water also 😂😂😜 LOL 😁

• I started cooking in college when I had to. I have gotten quite good at it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I started Freshman year in High School when I accidentally signed up for a Home Ec. class.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Not really. Only the basic stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, only last year like actually meals! Not just pasta etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I can't!

0|0
    0|0
  • I can do the basics. There's room for improvement.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I can. I have a natural talent for cooking although out of insecurity I just follow recipes and maybe change minor things. I started cooking when I was about 12 years old. I could already bake things before that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I can cook some things just off the top of my head but I can cook much more if I have a recipe. I started probably last year or so

0|0
    0|0
  • Ish, I've been trying to learn the last year or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook chicken now. And fried rice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah
    Like 13

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say i'm a pretty good cook. I started cooking as a kid with my mom and got pretty interested in it throughout jr high/ highschool

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I can't cook but I'm learning how to :D :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i can cook pretty well i think. I've been helping in the kitchen since i was a toddler...

0|0
    0|0