What is your current mood right now?

Right now, I'm pissed off and I was crying earlier but don't worry my friends, I'll be ok :) So, what is your current mood?

0|0
18|12

Most Helpful Guy

• still sleepy and tired... woke up an hour ago and not much done yet

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• fluctuating. depending on what the jets do in the final 2 minutes of this game i can go from supreme exultation to supreme fucking anger. it's one of the things that goes with betting on football games.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm actually feeling awesome today. I've been losing weight and getting some looks lately which feels great.

1|0
    0|0
  • Annoyed at how slow my school's WiFi is.

1|0
    0|0
  • A can't be fucked mood

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty bored. Message me I'll honestly talk about anything

2|0
    0|0
    • Oh Shit your only 14. Not a pedophile. Sorry hun

• It's ok

• Really I'm sorry that was not nice of me. I should have read your age before posting l. We can talk about stuff but I feel like we won't share many interests. I'll give advice though... it's just weird that's all

• board out of my mind

1|0
    0|0
  • perpetually screaming into the void

1|0
    0|0
  • sleepy 12 p. m. here
    bloody gotta study too...
    huh good day bye

1|0
    0|0
  • Bored. Unamused. Not necessarily depressed to the point of hating myself, but i feel empty--as i usually do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why are you po'd, dad cut you off again? And I'm not really in any mood, just sort of like, bleh? Ya know

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I just saw this NOW, @Ashely_Princess, and like ME, I think NOW you ARE... Happy as a lark.
    Good luck. xxo

1|0
    0|0
  • My butt hurts, I have been sitting on the floor for too long. I need lie down... ow!

2|0
    0|0
  • Hungry and sleepy. Not satisfied at this hour. Gonna eat and then sleep some more possibly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sleepy, definitely sleepy *yawns*
    I can't sleep, it's considered to early for me (11:31pm) and I won't be able to fall asleep till 1-2am

1|0
    0|0
  • I have homework due in 8 hours and i am still on gag! MY MOOD! screwed!

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow D:

• yup I am in college! Instead I am dancing and on Gag and its like 12am and I have class early.

• Bummed. I have hwk I don't want to do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Extremely emotional right now... Had a bad day at work and feel as if my love is upset with me and not sure why. So, yeah... Lying in bed, listening to sappy love songs and crying.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just woke up so I'm tired af

1|0
    0|0
  • surviving, some new level of numb but still annoyed by everything

1|0
    0|0
  • My head hurts.

No mood detected.

2|0
    0|0
  • Frustrated. I don't understand the male species.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can procrastinating be a mood?

1|0
    0|0
    • Hmm I really don't know

• At first I was stressed but now I'm chill.

1|0
    0|0
  • confused and tired... i really have to go to bed hahaha

1|0
    0|0
    • If you're going to sleep then goodnight :) <3

• I'm very merry at the moment

1|0
    0|0
  • Sleepy and dont feel good. I think i got the flu. My body my chest my throat and my face hurt. My nose is half runny and half stuffed. Sore throat and a starting cough. My neck and back are in pain. Lol i sound like an old lady

1|0
    0|0
  • bloated, tired, stressed. the usual

1|0
    0|0