Delima: trip with crush or study for exam?

Ok so today my crush asked me if I wanted to go camping with him and some friends this weekend... the only problem is I have a biology exam on Monday...

Biology isn't my strongest subject and I was planning to only do one paper anyway. Still... I don't know whether I should decline and study for it anyway or go on the trip...

the trip is a one night camping trip with some of his friends. It could be a really good opportunity to get to know him...

What should I do?

• Camping trip
  • Stay home and study
  • Comment
Thanks for the advice everyone, in the end I sent him a message saying thanks for the offer but with my bio exam Monday I think I'll need to spend the weekend preparing for that but maybe another time :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I say study. Just let him know you have an important test but you'd love to make it up and do something else another weekend so he doesn't think you're rejecting him.

What Guys Said 4

• Write that paper. You know what you must do...

• High school grades have the potential to influence the outcome of the rest of your life.

• High school grades are super important you should study.

• i never studied in high school (or college for that matter) so i'd say camping trip. but no offense, but biology is a pretty easy subject, especially in high school unless it's an ap class.

What Girls Said 3

• Stay home and study
    because it will bring you long term happiness !
    images.clipartpanda.com/...-1101-3021-5552_SMU.jpg

• There will be other camping trips. (There will be other exams, too, but the results of an exam can haunt you long after it is over.)

• I studied pretty hard in high school. Took the hardest classes, got good grades, the works. I've realized now it wasn't that important in the grand scheme of things, though. I could've not taken 3-4 of those AP classes and still gone to a good college and did just as well. I wish I'd taken more opportunities for fun in high school. It only comes around once.

So if you're not doing horrible in that class and can afford it, if I were you, I'd study now and on Friday as much as possible, and go on that trip. Consider it motivation.