What's the worst thing that's happened to you?

As the question asks above

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• When my mom was sent to jail because my dad called the cops on her (long story) and I was 7 at the time. Seeing my mom handcuffed in the back of a police car. Not fun. The cop came and gave me her phone and keys and I remember holding them and just seeing the tears fall onto the Mickey Mouse key chain. My grandparents had to come get me, this was on a weekday night. They lived 2 hours away. They took my brother (3 year old) and my for the night while my Uncle bailed my mom out of jail. When i finally saw my mom, a day later, she was furious (obviously). I hugged her and I told her "mom I missed you so much" and she told me "yeah right, I'm sure you missed me soooo much" in the most sarcastic tone I've ever heard. That broke my heart and forever scarred me. I missed her so much and she failed to notice.

• oops I didn't wanna be anon. This is my story^

• When I was 5 my father was arrested. Sad thing was when he was being put in the police car he kept shouting "I love you". It was probably the first and last time I ever felt love from him.

I know how you feel. It's tough but we gotta keep going

What Guys Said 2

• Forcing to put my dog down in the prime of his life

• That sucks! I let my dog go in a jungle once cause we had to put him to sleep and we couldn't do it

• Shooting my best friend to save another guy.

What Girls Said 3

• hmmm.. I had to give up my dreams!

• That sucks!

• That's good! Never give up and best of luck

• I hope I don't give up right now! I feel like i just lost 10 percent of my grade.

• being accidentally sent to a juvinial delinquents residential home to live for 3 weeks, getting bullied there, getting all my stuff stolen there, fights every single day there, sleeping on the floor there. getting bit by bugs there, not being able to contact or see anyone I know or family for 3 weeks of staying there, planning my suicide there.

• Living in Paris