Will miserable people remain miserable their whole lives?

Like people who ahve a complex about themselves.

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless they make an effort to change. If you sit around waiting for life to happen, then life will happen without you. Effort must be put forth.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Being miserable almost always leads back to lack of self worth, self esteem, self love... in other words: lack of self.

We are all born whole & complete. But, depending on one's childhood experiences, we are often torn apart, piece by piece. Some are left with more of themselves than others when we cross over into adulthood.

Those left with very little of themselves must recognize this and perform the work of rebuilding themselves. And, from my personal experience, that's a never ending job. But when you start doing the work (meditating, hypnosis, tapping, healing) then you'll start to feel better. I've learned you have to keep doing those things though even after you feel better because when you stop your work, it can all fall apart again.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe, maybe not. Some people find their way and have a good life and others seem to like their misery.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely yes but there are some that find happiness

0|0
    0|0
  • They will remain so until they choose not to. Probably their whole lives.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• 80% probably

0|0
    0|0
  • i think a person can learn to be less miserable.

0|0
    0|0