Which will you choose?

A: Go to New Zealand and have fun there. The place to stay is very near to the city so can just walk there. Got place to shop, eat, sightseeing. Need to pay.

B: Go to an island (I won't say name) and relax there. There is island, so not city no place to shop. But good view, nice scenery. It is free.

What you choose?

• Choose A
  • Choose B

Most Helpful Guy

• Well as I am currently experiencing option 'A'
    I'll pick the island.

Most Helpful Girl

• New Zealand. Always wanted to go to that piece of paradise.

What Guys Said 2

• Do I still have like, water on tap, electricity, food, and internet service on this island? If so, then the island.

• I'd rather go to Kiwiland. I have some good mates and family over there.

What Girls Said 3

• Definitely B for me. I mean, I get that the place in NZ is near to the city and wtv but I personally wouldn't opt to travel back there due to bad past memories of a place there.

• I chose 'B' but I really want to go to New Zealand in hopes of seeing an orca pod in the wild. So hopefully there will be one near whichever island I end up on.

• I'd choose b because I already live in New Zealand. If I didn't I'd choose a though.