Do you think its ok to some times be childish and goofy even if you are in your 20s?

Me and one of my dear lady friends on gag had some fun chatting in one of my early post, when were dissed by this 16 year old girl you went out of her way to explain to us how childish we were. so my question, should I "act my age" all the time in that way or is it ok to joke around and be goofy and childish sometimes, to get a smile out of life?

Unfortunily I can’t post the link to my question as I don’t want my friend to be dragged along with this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course it's fine to not act your age at times! We need to have fun, not be serious and mature all of the time. Obviously, how you act depends on the situation, but enjoy yourself and be silly when you can!

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats just it she's 16 she's thinking like all 16 yo's do that she's "mature" even though she's 16 lol

Im 38 and im a goof ball all day long! In the words of the joker

"Why so serious"

What Girls Said 3

• If everyone was serious the world would be dull. There's no age limit to fun, so carry on while you can! As long as it's not offensive humor I see no issues with it whatsoever.

• Yes I think it is! I love being goofy and crazy.

• hell no, be childish be happy
    too serious people die early :/

What Guys Said 5

• I think it depends on the particular talk and humor. Unfortunately, it's practically impossible to say anything about it without having more information. As a general rule I would say that being silly and being childish is not the same thing. I sometimes fool around with people in a silly way and I think that's fine and totally unproblematic. However, I think being childish is indeed a little inappropriate for grown-up people. So it really depends on the topic.

• you did nothing wrong dude, carry on and fuck someone else telling you how to act as if they're your boss or something.

• When you are having fun and enjoying life, why let anyone ruin your good time? I say that prude can go F*&k off.

• Yes. The key word is 'some times'

• I think it's fine if that's who you are. I have my goofy moments and I'm 35.