Who are your Top Gagers you can't live without?

I have a few in my book love you guys and you know who you are. :)

Updates:
Some people are taking this question too serious and its going over your head. It was more of a joke then anything relax people. LMAO!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

0|1
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Am I one of them?

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• You're definitely on the TOP of my female GaGers list <3

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• there's a few on my follow list, that's pretty much it.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you can't live your life normally without a Gager, then I'm pretty sure Gag has consumed your life and you need to find a hobby or some friends asap 😂

0|0
    1|0
    • LOL!! Of course! I think people are taking this question to serious it was more of a joke then anything.. 😂😂😂 @QooLipBite

• I thought it may have been figurative more than literal.

Oops. Sometimes people do appear to me extremely attatched to these kinds of things 😂

• Im pretty sure i can live just aight' without some random, faceless fucker on the other side of a screen, But, if you can't... well... shit...

0|0
    1|0
    • You and others are taking this question too seriously.. LMAO!! People are so unhappy and want to bring everyone eles down with them. I am still happy! 😜😜

• Klatuu50 something. He is just so damn kind and handsome. He also is so good at picking up on funny sarcasm.

1|0
    0|0
  • Really? Come on it's the Internet, get a life for crying out loud.

2|1
    2|0
  • no one really since no one really speaks to me lol

1|0
    0|0
  • The misogynists who speak the truth about women.

And Chick180 lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Well, I can't live without myself, obviously :) And I think that's pretty much it...

1|0
    0|0
  • Obviously me

1|0
    0|0
  • That one asshole who is always holding.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4