Who are your Top Gagers you can't live without?

I have a few in my book love you guys and you know who you are. :)

Some people are taking this question too serious and its going over your head. It was more of a joke then anything relax people. LMAO!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Am I one of them?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're definitely on the TOP of my female GaGers list <3

What Guys Said 10

• there's a few on my follow list, that's pretty much it.

• If you can't live your life normally without a Gager, then I'm pretty sure Gag has consumed your life and you need to find a hobby or some friends asap 😂

• LOL!! Of course! I think people are taking this question to serious it was more of a joke then anything.. 😂😂😂 @QooLipBite

• I thought it may have been figurative more than literal.

Oops. Sometimes people do appear to me extremely attatched to these kinds of things 😂

• Im pretty sure i can live just aight' without some random, faceless fucker on the other side of a screen, But, if you can't... well... shit...

• You and others are taking this question too seriously.. LMAO!! People are so unhappy and want to bring everyone eles down with them. I am still happy! 😜😜

• Klatuu50 something. He is just so damn kind and handsome. He also is so good at picking up on funny sarcasm.

• Really? Come on it's the Internet, get a life for crying out loud.

• no one really since no one really speaks to me lol

• The misogynists who speak the truth about women.

And Chick180 lol

• Well, I can't live without myself, obviously :) And I think that's pretty much it...

• Obviously me

• That one asshole who is always holding.

What Girls Said 4