Are animals drawn to you?

My uncle told me once this past summer that I must have a gentle soul because I've yet to run across an animal that isn't drawn to me and doesn't immediately trust me.

Are animals drawn to you?

that being said, I also have a kitten army at my work. perks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can totally relate to this. :) Animals really seem drawn to me, too. I dig it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, they are. My relationship with animals is amazing. Which is great. For example, I'm basically the only person my grandparents' dog loves, he's pretty aggressive towards everyone else. Makes me feel special.

p/s Those kitties are soo cute <3

What Guys Said 23

• That's what someone told me as well. I'm not sure how true it is, but I like to be positive and hopefully it is for both of us.

• Seriously.. Most animals are terrified of me.. People usually think it's because I'm awful for some reason lol. Seriously though, I'm nice to them and stuff so I don't know what their issues are. My cat is one of the few animals that's comfortable around me.

• Aw, maybe you're just giving off bad vibes for some reason. :l

At least you have your cat :p

• Not really. Dogs probably don't like me since they can somehow sense I don't trust them.

• I wouldn't say drawn to me but I do have a special connection with owls, they've been around me since I was a child, I even had a great horned owl that would come to me window and watch over me when I slept for a bit.

I do think animals sense that I am a kind person and wouldn't hurt them though.

• Fuck, I wish I had a kitten army. I'd take over my city in a single night and rule with an iron fist with my furry left hand kittens as my muscle.

That being said, I did have a group of ducks follow me years ago. They'd form a straight line and waddle behind me like I was their leader. They did this for like 10 minutes straight. It was amazing.

• I have the most clingy dog of all time lol

• I only attract mosquitoes >:( they can smell the African blood in me.. their natural pray
    lol but nah I've never been outside cities so I wouldn't know

• I am not as good as you but I only had problems with very few animals most love me.

• I own two turkeys and they don't do crap to me; I can touch their feathers, carry them, etc.. but to others they react aggressively.

• I seem to attract a lot of spiders, wasp's or bees and rabid dogs.

In the jungle we had to watch out for Cobras. And some villages would be attacked by tigers!

Puppies don't love you, they only see you as a provider!

• Animals and Children are drawn to me, I've been told multiple times I have a gift because I do nothing special. If only I can get it to work for women 😄

• drawn to me, no
    But yes they always trust me

• Yep I feel like I got animal magnets attached to me😂

• yes, kids and animals love me

• Human babies understand My Spirit. They are calm around me. Animals get too excited around me... perhaps they see me as someone that can help them escape...

• haha yes, I love animals and they usually come to me too <3

• They sure are to my mom. lol 😀

• We have a very pampered diva of a husky lol. She's a sweet dog though, so she deserves it lol.

• My dog is drawn to me when I have food 😂

• Too much, it be a bit much sometimes. Especially cats, I think they know I'm allergic to them. Lol

• Only dogs seem to like me. Maybe a few cats.

• you might be. or you could be an animal too.

• Definitely an animal.

• R. I. P. I definitely judge books by their covers. If it has an unappealing cover I won't read the summary. ;p

• definitely the second

• Generally when I have food in my pockets.

What Girls Said 8

• I believe I do. I have been rescuing and finding animals since I was little. The first dog I found I kept her for 12 years until she passed away. I rescued three different cats as babies which included bottle feeding every two hours for a couple weeks to teaching them how to use the bathroom and many more.

• No not really! I am scared of them.

• Mommy chickens don't like me because I keep kidnapping their babies, Goose hates me and always used to chase me😡😱 , I am sacred of dogs. Some of them chased me too, this one cat used to like me but I scared it away and then it started being mean and scary, I don't think birds like me either, cows chased me too.

😩😩😩

• That is so cool.. You should post a video of it happening. So sweet! When I worked at a vet, dogs would usually come to me more than anyone else.

• My dog is. She sleeps in my bed at night. I have never know a more passionate lover.

• Im not sure about that but I know dogs are drawn to my grandpa. They all just absolutely love him right away, all dogs in the family are almost more exited about seeing him than their owners, and the neighbor dogs come by for treats. It's weird and adorable.

• Well... Dogs frequently bark at me and get mad when they see me for the first time for no reason. But cats love me. They're all over me... I get mixed signals.

• Hahahah well, at least the cats are drawn to you. You've still got some furry friends. :p

• Yes they do seem to be drawn to me...