Stories about karma: have you ever experienced or witnessed it?

Most Helpful Guy

• don't think ti was karma but it felt like a little karmic help for me. I dated a girl for 2 years who basically start cheating on me about 5 months into the relationship when I went away for college.

so later after we broke up we'd chat once in a while. she was talking to this guy who was a "musician" (so he said) and worked at a bowling alley. I told her that the guy seemed sketchy to me. but she basically yelled and screamed about how I was jealous, trying to manipulate her and I was a p*ssy.

well it turned out the guy was a total fraud. he hadn't even given her a real name. he disappeared and when she went to his work and asked where Taylor was they said there had never been a Taylor working there. when she described him they said who he ran off somewhere.

it felt like a little karmic consequence for me

Most Helpful Girl

• No I have not

What Guys Said 3

• What you give is what you shall receive. Jesus said 'What you sow is what you will reap.' Therefore, what you give is what you will receive.

My experience: I used to work as a server in a restaurant. And there was a tip left at the bar for a person I was serving but I wasn't the bartender. So where it came down to who would receive the tip, me or the bartended, I gave the bartender the tip. It was $1 with the word WIN on it.

The next day, this different white woman woman comes into the restaurant. She pays for her meal and in her check was the SAME dollar with the word WIN on it. I was like "WOAH." and asked her where she got it. She said at the gas station.

http://i66.tinypic.com/23icyur.jpg

Here is a picture of the dollar I've saved in my wallet. Overtime I see it I am reminded that what I give is what I will receive. If you want more love then GIVE more love. If you want more money then GIVE more money... You cannot out-give God.

• nope not really

• Stay away from judgment people. whenever i judged someone for doing something i fell in the exact same thing to be humbled. and unfortunately there are endless tons of judgment out there.

What Girls Said 0