Are Germans the most brainwashed nation in the world?

What do you think about Germans? Be honest because I actually don't care

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• No stop act like a jerk! People are taken by charismatic people. If you can get people excited about something they will follow. Logic!

• Then look at those nations where they indocrinate the belief of any God in kids. 😏

• ^ what she said, in my opinion Americans are the most brainwashed

• i don't think anything.. all I can think of is hitler and beautiful places to visit.. :)

• You guys are generally blunt and I love your honesty even though it may seem a bit rude to other people lol and from what I know, Germans are quite punctual right?

• i think they are in a bad situation

• I think Germans nowadays are same as anyone else. I've never thought bad about them or good, just never cross my mind

• In terms of what?

• i dont trust them.

• No. North Koreans are.

• No, man, the US is the most brainwashed nation in the world.

• How did u get so much up votes for that? I tho Americans are patriotic?

• 50% of of the upvotes are from republicans thinking all the liberals are pussies and brainwashed freeloaders, And the other 50% are liberals thinking all republicans are gun toting brainwashed rednecks.

What Guys Said 12

• hahahahaha you're that insecure!

• Nah I just need something which creates a nice debate and gets many replies coz I'm bored 😄

• Why on earth would they be the most brainwashed nation in the world? Haha.

Correct me if i'm wrong, But don't the German people have less government impact on their Freedoms then Americans?

• Thats right
      @Strider90 said that and I was wondering if that's what people think about germans

• Yeah and now you try to find confirmation... where? on Gag... :D

• Yeah that's what I do but mainly because it's a great headline for a dubious newsletter which gets the most replies so thank you for your inspiration @Strider90

• No, they are 2nd most brainwashed.

Their brainwashing is mostly focused on "nazi guilt", as if children are responsible for what their ancestors did.

• I think that they only keep it up to date for some sort of remind. I think we don't feel guilty for the actions of our ancestors

• Well, try it yourself:
      Go out and complain that you're getting overrun by muslims. Immediately you'll be branded a racist, fascist and whatnot.
      Go out and complain that CIA has wired half of your politicians (even though they're so called "allies"). Zero fucks will be given.
      Hell, go around and wave your country's flag INSIDE your own country: I'm sure liberal German media will see that as a problem.

• Half true but right. We discussed the thing with the flag in class and came to the conclusion that it is okay. Also with the background of the soccer WM but I'm against nationalism in general..
      There are people who speak openly against immigration and they are not called racist unless they are racists..
      And to the observation thing... yeah I think we live in a time were everyone gets observed and everyone who uses Facebook and post everything about himself shouldn't complain

• I'd say us americans are.

• No? At least I don't think so.
    I've only ever known like 3-4 German students haha.

• Nah they r cool people they treated me good and I respect them

• Not even during ww2 Japan holds that title

• I think germans are nice people

• They have actually learned from their mistakes. Unlike some countries "cough cough" US.

• they need a new hitler. What a cuck nation with shitty immigrant politics.

• If by brainwashed you mean believe fervently in things which have no basis in reality because of incessant propaganda and psychological pressure (that would be my definition). No, that is the most common condition of all mankind, I wouldn't single out the Germans.

• Now that you mention it... yes, they are. Very extreme people -- it's easy to get them to hold onto extreme positions due to the way they think.

Not that it doesn't happen in other countries too. But whatever.