Maybe its just me, but I have usually realized this in europeans, no offense?

I see most of them have great bodies, women have amazing assets, men have strong builds, but the face isn't exactly appealing, not including hispanics, italians, greeks etc (the one's with mediterranean features) but the caucasians, I have never seen an attractive caucasian girl from Europe.

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you saw an Albanian girl?

• they have dark Mediterranean features too

• I mean, pure caucasian people just dont look appealing even one bit lol

• Ok have you've been visting all the Europe !!

Most Helpful Guy

• As you said in a comment; "greece and italy were eye candy heaven when it came to women though," that's just your preference. I'm the exact opposite for example.
    I mean, you can't just rule out all white girls from Europe are not good looking because YOU think so.

• everyone i have ever known here agrees with me when i tell them this

• But you and your dudes don't make up for the opinions in the whole world #Don'tJudge
      lol

What Girls Said 2

• Either you haven't seen the right girls or you're just not attracted to them but they do exist.

• women who are 20 look like 40 yr olds with perfect bodies, most of them, there are french exchange students in my college too, I am average height and build and taller and bigger than most of the guys and the girls, just butterfaces lol

• Lol I've seen plenty;)

• wish i was in the right places when i was in Europe then -_-

• Haha u should have been in the most best popular places on weekends/nights lol

What Guys Said 4

• I guess you don't watch porn then, If the model isn't from USA she is 90% likely to be from the Czech Republic, Hungary or Poland.

• So what's your question?

• why is that so, I mean even americans and aussies have the same caucasian ancestors but they look good?

• It's a matter of an opinion, dude.

• not at all, most people I know think so, In fact i had been on a euro trip once, tbh surprisingly I noticed, there were good looking chaps in scandinavian countries but the women still didn't look good. Other countries, both genders sucked lol, greece and italy were eye candy heaven when it came to women though

• ? Where have you been looking?

• I'd have said just the opposite.