Have you ever experienced Hypnagogia?

• yes...
  • no...

Most Helpful Girl

• i did a lot when i was 12-14 ish now i just get the occasional waking dream. the other night a dreamt i was bite by the giant poisonous spider while helping her catch/ subdue her food, and then the next night i was getting a needle with the antidote for her poison because i would have died other wise.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dorsn't every one experience it? But yea at times I could tell when it was happening.

What Girls Said 4

• I've experienced hypnopompic hallucinations (hallucinations upon waking) many times and they're terrifying. They tend to happen when my sleeping pattern is inconsistent..

Typically I see a giant spider but a couple times I've heard voices urging me to come under the bed. Its terrifying and has put me in tears and caused a lot of distress.

• I have felt the hypnagogic kicks that happen during this time.

• just a few times. it was kind of scary... stopped sleeping with my laptop next to my head after that

• No I have not!

What Guys Said 0