Don't you just love it when people cheer you up when you're down :D <3 <3 ?

Ok I was crying because something happened today and my guy friend had sat by me and kept messing me with me and I guess he had saw something was wrong with me so he started making silly faces and saying funny things and being silly and I couldn't help but laugh because lol he's funny :) and he actually cheered me up. I know some of you don't care :P anyways, don't you just love it when people cheer you up when you're down?

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely do, but I prefer cheering people up, even though I'm useless at it. Just because I don't like seeing people be upset.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• No leave me alone.
    Even if it's coming from a good place I'm the type of person who doesn't like to be caught in these social situations. Just reminds me of when my father passed away. Fuck that nonsense.

What Girls Said 5

• No never happen to me before.

• Yea if I want to.
    But usually when I am feeling bad I really don t want to talk to anyone.
    But sure if ifdered when needed it s great.
    I hope you re feeling better now though :)

• Yeah, it's always a nice gesture. Doesn't work 97% of the time, but the gesture is endearing.

• that sounds really cute :)

i love that too. makes me feel less like an island lol

• Of course!